Corsair Community

QL fans, working till i got a new power supply

photoanyone

so hopefully I'm posting in the right place..

I have four QL fans working great till i got a new power supply ( upgraded )

i turned the pc on and now they are all white?

Cant change the color in iCUE, deleted and redownloaded it, nothing seems to work.

My corsair ram works just fine and i can change the color, also the fans work just not the color change.

I'm not sure what else to do, i also updated everything anddd yeah I'm here now. Hoping someone can help

thank you guys!

Presumably you are using the Lighting Node Core than came with the QL multi-pack as the lighting controller.

Check each fan one at a time in slot 1 on the LNC. The lighting operates in series, so a problem on fan 1 would cause problems down the line and not always on/off. We have seen a few strange cases of fans stuck on one color.

If all three fans operate normally in slot 1, start connecting them out again 1-2-3-4. If the issue is still present, swap fans 1 and 4. If the issue is the same no matter which fan is on slot 1, then there may be a problem with the LNC.

so the all the lights work in shot 1. however some of the fans wont light up once they are plugged in. Now that i have my h100i cooler installed the ICUE isnt picking up the cooler. so its two problems lol. i have three new fans and a LNC controller on the way in like two weeks. hopefully thats the problem. but i dont get why the icue isnt picking up the pump. Edited by photoanyone