Corsair Community

iCue 3.8.91 Posted

svukelich

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
new version broke side buttons of my Glaive RGB -.-

Please fix asap and not in 1 or 2 months!

When the PC starts the side buttons are working, as soon as iCue stzarts they dont work anymore so the issue is directly caused by iCue...

I would just downgrade to 3.7.99. I can give you the installer if you don't have it.

Well....H115 Pro gone, not showing up in iCUE.

So the problem is not in iCUE itself....is the service that needs real attention.

You can restart the service from iCue.

However ... a question ... are you running any monitoring apps? Can you post the log files from iCue?

Yes I accidentally opened HWInfo not aware the service was still running.

I just restarted and all is up and running again.

I think HWinfo might have a lot to do to recent iCUE problems. I can definitely link iCUE having problems and the exact moment I started actively opening and closing HWinfo during 3D rendering days ago.

Yes I accidentally opened HWInfo not aware the service was still running.

I just restarted and all is up and running again.

I think HWinfo might have a lot to do to recent iCUE problems. I can definitely link iCUE having problems and the exact moment I started actively opening and closing HWinfo during 3D rendering days ago.

Yeah ... if you are going to use HWInfo, you really need to disable the Corsair Link support. It does wreak havoc. And disable the persistent driver.

Crossing my fingers but I haven't had any issues at all out of the new iCue.

I have a K70, Saber mouse and H115. All running well, no more hard drives chirps, static lighting is working, all buttons are working as intended, etc.

You'll have to set everything back up but I highly recommend doing a full uninstall and reinstall of iCue if you have any problems. I have had several issues in the past upgrading over existing versions.

Soo even after update my mice Scimitar RGB steel not detected in iCUE (only keyboard). If i update firmware mouse start visible but sensytivity not react on adjusting. I am soo angry ! Because a few updates ago all was work great...

Does this version finally have the fix to actually stop Icue to load at start up and actually stop shutting it self down during gaming, because I have a pair of Corsair VOID 7.1 Wireless RGB gaming headphones I'm still using the 2.24.50 version of the old Corsair Utility Engine. I did upgrade to ICue but again it kept crashing after 15mins of using it and it would never load up at start up EVER even if there is a start up entry

Archived