Corsair Community

Important features needed

Piplos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thread seems pretty heated but add me to the list of peeps who want the lighting to either stick to the active profile or completely turn off when I lock the PC.

I'll wait as long as it takes though, it's very bothersome for me but not enough to get into giant arguments over, with a company I like.

Thanks, I've added you to the list

Add me to the list. I ran several non-windows os on my pc, it is really annoying that the profile change to rainbow when not using iCue. I like rainbow, but I rather have it consistent no matter iCue is on or off.

Until the problem solved, I will still use Link.

I am kind of afraid that CP and LNP does not support this. Because they can only replay last light effect instead of a dedicate storage for storing profile. And it can not replay the fancy iCue light effect without iCue running and cause it to use the only one profile that come with the hardware, rainbow.

Hope this is not true and it will be address in future.

Exactly, I'm also using other operating systems than Windows and the unstoppable rainbow effect really bothers me

Pls add Ambilight for monitors (and keaybord):

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=182086

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=966637

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=156390

There is any chance to add this function to iCue soon? Months, two or three ?? How long we need wait? I need to know :)

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!

I cannot wait for this update to be released!

Was always going to happen dude.. had been bug listed and work started upon it pre your thread asking for it ;).. we have been trying to tell you that for weeks lol... have faith ;)

Congratulations Piplos. You have won the battle!

Corsair thanks for getting this done. You are the best in the business... if this will work of course, I keep my fingers crossed.

This was actually noted and requested LONG before Piplos showed up. Zotty and I both mentioned it early on during the beta before it was actually released "in the wild".

And yes, it works. Quite well. And the fact that it works with LL fans means that it does what Link never did.

This was actually noted and requested LONG before Piplos showed up. Zotty and I both mentioned it early on during the beta before it was actually released "in the wild".

And yes, it works. Quite well. And the fact that it works with LL fans means that it does what Link never did.

I understand that Piplos wasn't the only one. But don't tell me please that this thread didn't speed up the work on this rainbow efect. Certainly it wasn't the most important problem for Corsair to deal with.

I know that all of you are doing a great job and I want to say 'thank you for you hard work' Luckily all my iCUE problems are solved by the updates so I'm sure it will work.

You can be ' the second hero of the day' if you want to ;):

I understand that Piplos wasn't the only one. But don't tell me please that this thread didn't speed up the work on this rainbow efect. Certainly it wasn't the most important problem for Corsair to deal with.

I know that all of you are doing a great job and I want to say 'thank you for you hard work' Luckily all my iCUE problems are solved by the updates so I'm sure it will work.

You can be ' the second hero of the day' if you want to ;):

I really don't think it did but I can't say for sure. Certainly, even before it was released, we had discussions about this. Certainly, it was the very first thing that I noticed and it annoyed me greatly.

As for 'hero of the day' ... that goes to Corsair James and his team not only for making it happen but for making it right and supporting ALL of the fan types, which wasn't there before.

won the battle!

LOL!!!!

There was never a Battle... just a waiting period you guys couldn't get your heads around...

Corsair thanks for getting this done. You are the best in the business... if this will work of course, I keep my fingers crossed.

it works ;)... Worked long and hard on this they have. I have known James survive on 3 hours sleep on consecutive nights!. thanks they deserve for sure :)

Was always going to happen dude.. had been bug listed and work started upon it pre your thread asking for it ;).. we have been trying to tell you that for weeks lol... have faith ;)

I already knew that, but before this thread everyone was minimizing the problem, like it was a very minor issue. Instead it was a very huge issue that was demanding for more attention, and I showed you with this thread.

Hats off to Corsair for listening us. Just, please, don't minimize user complains, there is still a lot of work to do (e.g.: CPU usage, bugs, devices not working properly, etc..), but I won't minimize your work anymore because I know you did a GREAT job about shooting this issue off. But also try to understand there are fanboys (who shouted DevBiker?) who pollutes entire threads whenever an user posts his complain, inventing excuses in order to make the issue to appear ridiculous. We respect you if you respect us.

Best regards and, again, thanks to Corsair devs for the great job

well its good to users happy... it can be hard to get the msg/help across and assure you guys things are happening.... being tied up in NDA's etc real does restrict what can be said...

enjoy when it drops ;) :)

I surely will :)

Archived