Corsair Community

H115i PRO available on NewEgg

DevBiker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed... is just that one site claiming to have it for sale but zero news from corsair them selves,, strange indeed

Here In the U.S, h115i Pro rgb comes out on 12/7. That’s when you will see it on Corsair’s website. Remember, that’s just officially. I think the guy that ordered his and got charged will get his soon. I’m hoping the h150i comes out on 12/7 as well.

Lmao!! Probably because of this forum, h115i Pro rgb is no longer available on Newegg. I had it available on my wish list. No longer there. . Lol!!

Well, he's not getting it until Thursday so technically, it's not a violation, right? Amazon does that kind of stuff all the time.

Interestingly enough I ordered some ram, a commander pro, and the h115i pro. All seperate orders from Newegg but all nearly at the same time. All 3 have shipping confirmation and tracking numbers. The ram and commander pro have begun to move. The h115i pro is still sitting in the warehouse and has not been handed off to FedEx yet even though it has a tracking number.

Interestingly enough I ordered some ram, a commander pro, and the h115i pro. All seperate orders from Newegg but all nearly at the same time. All 3 have shipping confirmation and tracking numbers. The ram and commander pro have begun to move. The h115i pro is still sitting in the warehouse and has not been handed off to FedEx yet even though it has a tracking number.

Official release date is 12/7 so I guess that is when it will get shipped. Let me know if anything happens before then. It is showing up as "no longer available" for me now on newer. I seriously think it was this forum. ahahahaha

That would be my luck lol

I contacted Newegg asking why the tracking only says shipping label created with the tracking number. It has said this since Saturday evening. Thought maybe they might have some details. They really didn't know and thought I would still receive it by Thursday. I guess i'll get it when I get it.

That would be my luck lol

I contacted Newegg asking why the tracking only says shipping label created with the tracking number. It has said this since Saturday evening. Thought maybe they might have some details. They really didn't know and thought I would still receive it by Thursday. I guess i'll get it when I get it.

LMAO! you good bro. You will be one of the first to get it no matter what. My dumbass should have ordered while lit was available!!!!!! Now I'm looking at getting the EK-MLC 280mm AIO that was just release today (but of course available much sooner on newegg. LOL) #3831109863831. $269.98 without taxes. Hefty price for a damn AIO. I really want the corsair 280mm but I really don't want 1200rpm for the max on the fans. That info might be wrong though.

Question for you sir:

AIO specs (radiator plus fan): 335x 142x 68mm (LxWxH)

uses 140mm fans

Phanteks pro m glass se:

memory clearance: using 140mm fans- 48mm

motherboard-fan

F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW g.skill z trident ram. Couldn't find specs but I measured it: 44mm Height x 132 mm Length

How can I be sure I ram will clear aio? Do I add 3mm for motherboard? Puts me at 44mm+ 3mm= 47mm. First PC build so I am not sure.

Its a shame the video is cut off right when it gets interesting. Sounds like a conspiracy lol.

Lmao!

How can I be sure top mounted cpu AIO will clear ram?

EK-MLC 280mm aio: 3831109863831

AIO specs (radiator plus fan): 335x 142x 68mm (LxWxH)

uses 140mm fans

Phanteks pro m glass se:PH-ES515PTG_SWT

memory clearance: using 140mm fans is 48mm clearance

motherboard-fan

F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW

g.skill z trident ram specs: 44mm Height x 132 mm Length.

mobo- Asus Rog Maximus x Hero (Wi-Fi AC) LGA1151

How can I be sure ram will clear aio? Do I add 3mm for motherboard? Puts me at 44mm+ 3mm= 47mm. Which would barely clear the 48mm clearance that is under case ram specs. First PC build so I am not sure.

I’m about to buy this right now off Newegg. Lol

I can’t wait until 12/7 for the h115i Pro rgb!!

Correct date, NDA lifted up on 7th dec. We can see lots of review on date and later. Currently im using h115i but i want buy h150i pro:sunglasse

In your faces!!! Don’t doubt me!!! Lmao! Who is trolling now? Love how people want to call people liars just because they don’t know their source.

Archived