Corsair Community

H115i PRO available on NewEgg

DevBiker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In your faces!!! Don’t doubt me!!! Lmao! Who is trolling now? Love how people want to call people liars just because they don’t know their source.

Instead of all the childish back and forth you could have just stated where you got your information from, that would have stopped any question of the information's authenticity.

Instead of all the childish back and forth you could have just stated where you got your information from, that would have stopped any question of the information's authenticity.

Can i share my information :D: I find this on google :D:

3A868C6B-2E2F-4459-93CD-B69394BC9594.thumb.png.d7d69f2a2689503997bbde631af5b809.png

Now you can see he said truth. Maybe he know much more then that but cant share ? Possible. So before say something about people please be kind.

Anyway we must wait at least 2 more day after we see the result. I hope i can get My H150i Pro as soon as possible. My ML120 pro rgb pn the way too :p

By the way Vortez edit this page after i show that on twitter , but still if you search on google like “Corsair H150i Pro Review” you can see the Vortez site mini information about review ;)

Edit #2 I dont know the mustang5. I just share my information with you.

Now you can see he said truth. Maybe he know much more then that but cant share ? Possible. So before say something about people please be kind.

Anyway we must wait at least 2 more day after we see the result. I hope i can get My H150i Pro as soon as possible. My ML120 pro rgb pn the way too :p

What the hell are you chatting about ?

If someone claims something they have to back it up with real evidence, It's how it works.

Also the picture looks photoshopped, The actual real Vortez site has no information about the H115i Pro...

eb4OYrS.jpg

What the hell are you chatting about ?

If someone claims something they have to back it up with real evidence, It's how it works.

Also the picture looks photoshopped, The actual real Vortez site has no information about the H115i Pro...

eb4OYrS.jpg

Still acting like rude people. I said that, they edit this page . Look the mini information about site. Look photo again .

3041578D-25B3-4E8E-B1AC-6C603EB0E99E.thumb.png.f42f492c2111f39a9d1dc2cc186cab24.png

Still acting like rude people. I said that, they edit this page . Look the mini information about site. Look photo again .

When you claim something to be real.

You have to provide real evidence.

That's how the real world works.

That's not being rude that's called living in the real world.

When you claim something to be real.

You have to provide real evidence.

That's how the real world works.

That's not being rude that's called living in the real world.

Haha okey, see you on Dec 7 :laughing::laughing:

Which part of “I can’t disclose that Info” are you not getting? This is Corsair’s forum. Are you crazy? I was doing you guys a favor buy even posting that Info.

Archived