Corsair Community

Does the 900D case come with only the lower right side fan/radiator mounting bracket?

z999z3mystorys

I noticed in a lot of pictures of the 900D there are fans mounted at the lower left side of the case (just under the window). However on the case I have there is no mounting bracket on the left side, though there are places on the right side.

Is the left side mounting bracket for fans/radiators only sold separately, or was something left off of my case by mistake.

I'm planning on adding some AIO cooling to my GPUs, and need mounting points for them down there, (the top is taken for the most part by the CPU radiator)

I also noticed that you can order a replacement part, but was thinking that if it was supposed to be included to begin with, it might be covered under warranty. (kind of hate to spend money on something that was supposed to be there in the first place, if it's not needed)

I'm at work at the moment so I can't check, but I'm fairly sure that the brackets are mounted somewhere in the bottom part of the case, you need to unscrew them and mount them to the rails.

From Corsair FAQ. "The 900D will support up to a 480mm radiator in the bottom of the windowed side of the case, but there are some mounting rails which first must be installed. You will find these rails screwed down with a single screw in the lower area of the windowed side of the case. Remove the screw to free the rails, and you will see that you have two of them."

Archived