Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Black RGB Scroll Wheel

Nanobytez

I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence or not but my scroll wheel feels kind of... gritty? The mouse is less than a week old and it occasionally feels like it's there's sand in it lol. Is this normal for these type of mice? Do they need some time to be broken in? Suggestion too in the future, could you make the scroll wheel click just a smidgen more sensitive? Mine needs some decent force to click and sometimes multiple clicks are needed to get results.

I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence or not but my scroll wheel feels kind of... gritty? The mouse is less than a week old and it occasionally feels like it's there's sand in it lol. Is this normal for these type of mice? Do they need some time to be broken in? Suggestion too in the future, could you make the scroll wheel click just a smidgen more sensitive? Mine needs some decent force to click and sometimes multiple clicks are needed to get results.

Tilt it on its side and rapidly click the scroll wheel.

• Corsair Employee

The mouse does not need a break-in period and it should not take multiple clicks. I would advise getting a replacement. Go ahead and submit a RMA and reference this post and we will take care of you.

I hate that it's random and I can't reproduce it on a whim. :( I tilted it in each direction and clicked for roughly a minute.

The mouse does not need a break-in period and it should not take multiple clicks. I would advise getting a replacement. Go ahead and submit a RMA and reference this post and we will take care of you.

Well thank you for this, I've submitted an RMA request. Is there anything I should do? IE return it to it's original packaging and such or just leave it as is?

• Corsair Employee
I hate that it's random and I can't reproduce it on a whim. :( I tilted it in each direction and clicked for roughly a minute.

Well thank you for this, I've submitted an RMA request. Is there anything I should do? IE return it to it's original packaging and such or just leave it as is?

If you can put it in the original packaging, that would be great but not necessary. Provide me with your RMA number and I will make sure it goes smoothly.

If you can put it in the original packaging, that would be great but not necessary. Provide me with your RMA number and I will make sure it goes smoothly.

I will put it back in the original packaging, also checking my ticket and there is no RMA number yet, so waiting on that still.

I do have a question, I see there's an option for an express RMA. I fully support this as I don't wanna wait those horribly long shipping times. >.< How do I go about this?

EDIT: Nevermind, just called and they don't have it in stock until Monday. So I gotta wait until then. Thanks for the support!

I do have a question, I see there's an option for an express RMA. I fully support this as I don't wanna wait those horribly long shipping times. >.< How do I go about this?

You need to phone in using the number available on their site, tell them it is about an express RMA and tell them the ticket number. They will put a hold on your credit card and ship you a new product before you send back in yours.

You can use skype too to call the number.

The reason I chose the black one is due to it matching EVERYTHING I have. I got the RGB version so I could change everything green to match as well. The yellow though, idk I couldn't bring myself to buy it.

EDIT: Does corsair have any keyboards with an OSD?

Archived