Corsair Community

key chatter

chðsen

So i havve had thiis keyboard not evven 1 mmonth and as you can see mkeys chatter like crazy siince the firmware update, its nnot a faulty keyboard its something to do with the firmware, i can take it back to best buy but i will ask for a refund and just buy a ducky tbh, this is rediculous 160.00 for a keyboard and i can't evven type, game, code nothing cause im always havving to go back and delete mistakes which is hard on its self because my backspace double taps as well, all drivvers are upp to date ( bios, mmobo, etc etc) as you can tell its not just one key its multiple keys HOW can i revvert my firmware back to before 1.33 the keyboard worked fine out of the box thanks (YES I REFUSED TO CORRECT THE DOUBLE tapping on purpose so you can see) thanks

• Corsair Employee

Key chatter isn't a result of the firmware, its a defect with the Cherry MX switch. It can happen time to time and is not specific to our keyboards.

We can exchange the keyboard for you if Best Buy won't. Just ping Corsair Henry or myself with your RMA number if you choose this route and Ill take care of it for you.

so what you're saying is 12 switches in my keyboard went wrong and i should go back to razer or get an over priced ducky? i had the same issue with the k70 and exchanged it for the strafe. had the k70 3 months then key chatter thhis one 2 months key chatter its odd cause evvery post i'vve read is pointing to a firmware issue

Archived