Corsair Community

The Corsair new logo

alvinlok219

• Administrators
Why not ? You announced the (Ver. 1) RGB keyboards before they were released.
We announced the RGB keyboards as a technical preview at CES 2014. I can't speak as to why they announced it in this way instead of closer to the official product release date, not my place. In either case, that was an exception, not the rule.

I don't think you have any guarantee actually, not right now at least. It is true that they have announced the new logo but they surely have still stock with the old logos to sell, there is no way to tell when the old logo stock will finish and the new one starts shipping.

If you want to be completely sure I think you'd have to wait a few months to be sure all the previous stock with old logo sells out.

• Administrators
So...

If I order a K70 RGB from the Corsair website am I then guaranteed to get one with the new logo?

How can I be sure if I order from any other place?

1. Each product explicitly says which logo version it is. What you see is what you get.

2. We have not announced a K70 RGB with the new logo. You can't get what doesn't exist.

• Corsair Employee

Eventually all Corsair products will be using the new logo. However, it's being done in phases and not every product is guaranteed to have this transition. There are no ETA's to be shared of when either as things are still being worked on as we speak.

STRAFE, however, will be the first gaming peripheral to have the new logo since it is a brand new product.

• 2 weeks later...
Eventually all Corsair products will be using the new logo. However, it's being done in phases and not every product is guaranteed to have this transition. There are no ETA's to be shared of when either as things are still being worked on as we speak.

STRAFE, however, will be the first gaming peripheral to have the new logo since it is a brand new product.

Well, hopefully it is a priority to remove the tribal logos first. I'm fine with the old style sails. I'm fine with the new Strafe sails. I'm not fine with the tribal nonsense. If new sails are coming on K70 RGB 'eventually,' I'll wait, even without an ETA.

I'm fine with that. Thank you Corsair.

Last question. I know there is no ETA, but at least could you please inform where products with new logos are being sold?

Ty again.

• Corsair Employee
I'm fine with that. Thank you Corsair.

Last question. I know there is no ETA, but at least could you please inform where products with new logos are being sold?

Ty again.

New logo products will be sold in the same channels as existing products. What will eventually happen is as products get sold and replaced, the new logo will most likely transition in as inventory is replaced by the retailer.

Glad I found this thread. While it's too late for me to cancel the order of my old sails logo K70 RGB and MM600 mouse pad, I'm still very satisfied. The old sails logo was awesome, and so does the new one. Thanks, Corsair team. ::pirate::

New logo products will be sold in the same channels as existing products. What will eventually happen is as products get sold and replaced, the new logo will most likely transition in as inventory is replaced by the retailer.
Good to know. I really hope this can still happen this year. I almost ordered a Sabre this month. I'm excited and anxious waiting. Please, hurry up!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived