Corsair Community

Any ETA on RGB Lua scripting?

KarmaQueen

I hope this becomes a focus soon. Really, this is the only place where I see the RGB series lacking. Im happy that they are adding new features into CUE, but I think LUA would allow the community to invent our own features.

With a good SDK, we could pump out loads if features faster than Corsairs could - just by sheer number of community developers... And corsair doesn't even have to pay us

I do agree with what the other guys say, would be nice to see lua as a front seat project. Give the people a sturdy enough API and we can start developing for Corsair. I have noticed a distinct lack of what would visually, look very basic. For instance, lit while held and fade out when released.

• 1 month later...

Is the feature in the software right now? I expect my K95 to arrive this Tuesday, and since I'm quite experienced with the LUA language I wanted to start coding right away. But I can't find anywhere that Corsair has made any progress in the last year...

~ML

Ps. *Bump*

Is the feature in the software right now? I expect my K95 to arrive this Tuesday, and since I'm quite experienced with the LUA language I wanted to start coding right away. But I can't find anywhere that Corsair has made any progress in the last year...

~ML

Ps. *Bump*

We do have a C++ SDK now. So if you're willing to learn C++ you could use that.

• 1 month later...

Just want to bring up this topic again... I think the RGB is pretty much useless without any scripting to make use of it... What to I have from colored keys covered by my fingers, if the whole keyboard doesnt do anything on some actions happening...

Its now a year later and I want to have some updates on what I have to expect in the future... Will I get the feature I bought the product for?

Dont get me wrong, I love my keyboard, but I want to use it as its full potential and the way I bought it for...

Give us some nice words to let us know if you are still on it and give us some words to this topic please!

Just want to bring up this topic again... I think the RGB is pretty much useless without any scripting to make use of it... What to I have from colored keys covered by my fingers, if the whole keyboard doesnt do anything on some actions happening...

Its now a year later and I want to have some updates on what I have to expect in the future... Will I get the feature I bought the product for?

Dont get me wrong, I love my keyboard, but I want to use it as its full potential and the way I bought it for...

Give us some nice words to let us know if you are still on it and give us some words to this topic please!

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=271

• 3 months later...

Archived