Corsair Community

Krazykid Completed Requests (1-50)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im looking for Red led ripple effect for K70 (don't have the RGB version since it doesn't come with mx blues) that ripples from each individual key you press. I didn't see it in your already made requests so forgive me if its there.

I specifically said not to make requests on this thread but to make it on my actual request thread, ill put you on the list once you do.

I specifically said not to make requests on this thread but to make it on my actual request thread, ill put you on the list once you do.

sorry bought that ill move it I thought i was on the right tab on my browser

I'd love to see a profile of 4 or 5 sections of the keyboard swaying left to right slowly(sort of like a plant in a gentle breeze but no leaf shapes if possible) with these two colors: #00557f #00ff00 on the k70. Thanks in advance!

as i literally just said to ojorax earlier today, dont make your requests on this thread, make it on my official thread and than ill add you to the list.

as i literally just said to ojorax earlier today, dont make your requests on this thread, make it on my official thread and than ill add you to the list.

Whoops sorry about that. I should've read a bit. Got excited when I saw this thread as I've been trying to figure this profile out myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yea ill fix the files, i know the problem

edit: files fixed, have fun

I am still recieving the error message. Is there something I am doing wrong? the very first one i downloaded worked fine, it was the riven one. All the other ones i try now do not work.. Idk why:[pouts:

Edit: Few more attempts, and it seems when it is a .mode straight out of the dropbox it works fine, but when it is a .zip it does not work after extracting and i recieve the error message.

I am still recieving the error message. Is there something I am doing wrong? the very first one i downloaded worked fine, it was the riven one. All the other ones i try now do not work.. Idk why:[pouts:

Edit: Few more attempts, and it seems when it is a .mode straight out of the dropbox it works fine, but when it is a .zip it does not work after extracting and i recieve the error message.

Hmm ill take a look when im back sunday

• 2 weeks later...
What im asking is for you to put a link to the original as well or recognition or remove it either is fine as it is copyright infringement

I know what you said the first time, and im not gonna edit the request to give you "recognition" as if im stealing, this is not copyright. The point of this thread is people ask for something and i make it, in this case he wanted a remake to what you made because you didnt have a download link, but now all of a sudden you want people to download it months later, im also willing to bet you didnt even download the one i made to see its pretty different from yours, this thread isint for you to get recognition, its just for requests. They ask, i make, simple. I won't be giving people recognition just cause they can make two waves cross each other and say im stealing.

Archived