Corsair Community

Krazykid Completed Requests (1-50)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question:

I just purchased the K95 and am fiddling around with the shiny features. I came across this thread and went to town on many of the modes posted here.

Some of these modes I import work flawlessly on my K95 and the shiny lights please me.

Others (the matrix one and the portal one among others) give me an error message when I try to import them. It says "The file is not a valid file with mode settings. Make sure the file you are trying to import is correct. Log: Error: Mode: Unknown parent device."

Anyone have any clue what the trouble is?

Disclaimer: i posted this on the request thread, but meant to post it here

Hey, i cant believe you've done so many profiles!

Since you dont have a way to view the files to see what they look like before downloading them......

i was wondering if you could make a Master ZIP File for each keyboard 65,70,95 with all the profiles in them (updating accordingly with new ones of course) maybe with the date on the Master zip so members know if its been updated since they did it.

That way i can load them all at once and click through them to see what they are VS download individually, load individually and then not like it

Disclaimer: i posted this on the request thread, but meant to post it here

Hey, i cant believe you've done so many profiles!

Since you dont have a way to view the files to see what they look like before downloading them......

i was wondering if you could make a Master ZIP File for each keyboard 65,70,95 with all the profiles in them (updating accordingly with new ones of course) maybe with the date on the Master zip so members know if its been updated since they did it.

That way i can load them all at once and click through them to see what they are VS download individually, load individually and then not like it

i never expected my request thread to get so big when i first started, its grown so fast *tears of joy* :P. ill look into making a master zip file.

i never expected my request thread to get so big when i first started, its grown so fast *tears of joy* :P. ill look into making a master zip file.

Glad i could make you cry for the right reasons :D:

Ill be looking forward to more of your work :bling:

Archived