Corsair Community

Krazykid Completed Requests (1-50)

Received my request very shortly after posting on the other thread.

Very pleased with my profile.

Thanks Again! :D

You happened to make the request as soon as i finished the others and refreshed the page so i was able to do it right away :P

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it not .prf for the K95 ? I don't know how to import with .mode...

Need haalp !

create a blank profile, theres a button that says "import mode" next to a "+" button. im working on converting all these requests into PRF files, so in the mean time youll have to use mode files.

• 3 weeks later...
im working on it, but for now just use the modes. i have so many requests and profiles to make that converting these is the last thing on my list.

No I understand, wasn't intending that as a request for you. I just haven't seen a way to convert or import modes into k95s that works anymore. Anyways love your stuff!

Hey love your work

Request #137, K95 RGB file isn't in .prf format

Not sure if it's an error or me just being a noob and not knowing to convert it/ etc

Thanks!

is that the only one you noticed that wasint prf? lol, only the most recent ones are prf because when i first made requests i didnt have a K95 until recently which is why some are prfs. in order to import a mode you create a blank profile and import the mode with the + button.

is that the only one you noticed that wasint prf? lol, only the most recent ones are prf because when i first made requests i didnt have a K95 until recently which is why some are prfs. in order to import a mode you create a blank profile and import the mode with the + button.

Lol yeah, which was why I was a little confused. Thanks for the help :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived