Corsair Community

Krazykid Completed Requests (1-50)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Its gonna take awhile to fix these links so for now no one will be able to download anything on this thread cause my dropbox is suspended from all the downloading. im gonna be making these requests downloadable in packs with all keyboard models available including STRAFE rgb which as you know is not available for almost all these requests, but it will take some time.

• 3 weeks later...
Its gonna take awhile to fix these links so for now no one will be able to download anything on this thread cause my dropbox is suspended from all the downloading. im gonna be making these requests downloadable in packs with all keyboard models available including STRAFE rgb which as you know is not available for almost all these requests, but it will take some time.

Packs are a good idea. I'd like to try multiple profiles from the list you have. Thanks for all the hard work! I'm looking forward to new links!

That being said a Doom profile would be cool. I haven't seen a single one out yet. You could be the first!

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, i have started fixing the links on all these profiles. But it will take a while to get them done because i am converting each request by hand for all the new keyboard models and putting them all in a ZIP file, instead of a link for each model, e.g Krazy rainbows k65, krazy rainbows k70, etc... Instead once you get past the ads, you will get a zip file with all the models in one and you can take the one you need for your keyboard. You should be able to see that request 1-10 have been fixed so far, i will keep going and you can monitor the progress, once i am done fixing ALL these links i'll start tackling requests again throughout this summer and making videos for each one:)!

Fixed and converted requests 1 - 90 so far, that's half way through! And i shouldn't say fixed because a few of these profiles have stopped working. More of a "correction" so people don't click on links only to realize the profile does not work! So i have corrected requests 1 - 90 and will be adding videos for them soon! The broken requests are highlighted in red, the fully corrected requests are in green, and the untouched ones are white.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived