Corsair Community

Firmware Discussion (RGB Keyboards 1.15 / RGB Mice 1.16)

Corsair James

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you please introduce the option in CUE's preference to not nag us about updating our firmware, it's really annoying. I don't particularly want to update firmware b/c (a) the current firmware works perfectly, (b) if anything goes wrong during the update my 300$ keyboard turns into a very pretty paper weight, © no way of backing up current firmware in case we need to downgrade b/c bugs are introduced in new version, (d) you're not telling us what's been introduced in the FW updates, so there is nothing to motivate me, (e) I use non-official linux drivers and am worried about your new FW breaking it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
and here comes the necromancer.:sigh!:

And how is that? I get pop ups for updates that I don't want. I don't want to update something that is working fine and I want to be able to turn off updates because I don't want my PC searching every boot up. If that is to much problem to understand I'm sorry for you, so troll someone else's request.

And how is that? I get pop ups for updates that I don't want. I don't want to update something that is working fine and I want to be able to turn off updates because I don't want my PC searching every boot up. If that is to much problem to understand I'm sorry for you, so troll someone else's request.

lol its called post in the right place http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138328

or make a new thread and dont post a off topic comment in a thread that nearly 2 years old... unbunch your panties and chill.

• 3 months later...
will there be a fix for the k70 rapidfire as when i reboot the lights go off and only come on when cue 2 is loaded, did not have this issue on my old k95 i could also pick 3 profiles on the 3 m buttons on the k95 which of course there not on the k70, you would think the profile saved would run continually until the system is shut down or is a cue 2 issue?

Archived