Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'windows 10 pro 64 bit'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. When listening to music through the headphones, the music volume goes to the microphone. I want to acoustic echo cancelletion with Realtek Audio Console but I can't see the headphone microphone in Realtek Audio Console. How can I solve this problem?
  2. I tried programming macros on the G1 - G6 keys for my AMD RAdeon game recording software. It works but also each time the key is depressed, it brings up the Microsoft log in page to Powerpoint and various Microsoft screens. Am I missing something? Why does it do that? Corsair K55 RBG keyboard Windows 10 Pro 64 bit operating system AMD Radeon Software
  3. I am currently encountering an issue triggered by the AMD x570 USB dropout mostly but due to that I found a bug in the way iCUE/Discord interacts at least on windows 10 pro. When the USB dropout occurs, or I switch between wired and wireless modes, I have issues with discord inbound voice channel audio. I can't hear anything from anyone in the voice channel but they can all still hear me until I leave the channel and rejoin or sometimes have to restart both iCUE and discord. When this happens I still hear all application sounds from discord such as the bings for entering and leaving channels and all my other system sounds still function. The issue triggers at the exact moment iCUE reconnects to the headset. For example, when using the headset in wireless mode I can be in a voice channel and talking fine, I switch to wired mode and everything continues to work for a few seconds on the windows driver until iCUE reconnects and I hear the "Mic Muted" or "Mic On" sounds from the voice prompt. The instant this happens I lose all output coming from the voice channel. If I do not have iCUE running I never see an issue but then I dont get the 7.1 surround mode. Normally I would just deal with it as mode changes are rare but in combination with the ongoing x570 issue it happens very often and is very very frustrating. I can either have 7.1 and the annoying green light on my mic turned off or I can have stable communication with my friends/squad. To make things more interesting, I am unable to reproduce this issue on a machine with the same headset, icue, and discord versions that is running windows 10 home 1909. (Intel x99 chipset). Another thing to note is on the windows 10 home computer the system tray icon for iCUE is RGB and full color. On my Windows 10 Pro machine, the system tray icon is black and white. Have no idea what is going on with that. Things I have tried: 1) The solution detailed in the issue for windows patch 1903 2) full clean installs of both iCUE and Discord 3) Running iCUE as admin 4) Running discord as admin 5) Running discord in compatibility mode for both windows 7 and 8 (both with and without admin elevation) I have never had a different icue version on this pc or discord version as I rebuilt/reinstalled within the last week. There are very few things on my system right now. Any help/tips anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. iCUE Verison: 3.37.140 discord version Stable 77192 Windows: Windows 10 Pro 20H2
  4. I have a recent build where I used the 1000D case with the built in Commander. I have the Corsair water cooling, Corsair keyboard, Corsair mouse, Corsair RGB RAM, and additionally I have added 2 more lighting nodes to handle additional lights including custom back plates. MB is the Asus Zenith II Extreme with 24 core Threadripper. Daily, I was getting the BSOD: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb48642154cf0, 0xffff8406c1645850, 0xffffb486469eb010). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2f70bcbb-22e2-4c1d-a1bc-8699b23b62df. Being a software engineer myself, I broke out the kernel debugger and looked into the dump file. What I found was the offending driver/device was VID_1B1C and PID_1D00. 1B1C is Corsair. I was not able to pinpoint online which device is 1D00. Maybe someone can help me here with that. I suspect it is one of the lighting controllers because another issue that I see is that the lighting works great for a while after booting my system, but after awhile, many of the lights slip back to the hardware light configuration. ICUE also typically becomes unresponsive. For now, I have uninstalled ICUE and the BSODs seem to have gone away. So I am left wondering - is ICUE software and driver unreliable or do I have faulty light controllers? I would hate to spend more money replacing Corsair light controllers if I am just going to have the same problems again. Have others been able to run ICUE and have it work for more than a few hours? Does anyone know what device 1D00 is? Thanks
  5. So had an interesting thing just happen to me, its night here and I was doing some work, so I mutes my system as not to wake others. when I was done With my work I decided to play some game. Turned on my Virtuoso Headset an blam! the entire system froze. Completely unresponsive to anything. even the RGB on my corsair fans went to hardware mode. Had to force power off the machine. After the fact I looked through the the event viewer and found some interesting stuff; (Events separated by returns) A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices. (11:49:51) The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem. (11:49:51) Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 3.36.125.0 Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.14.2.0 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x001a06c8 Faulting process id: 0x36f8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d6e4641f60188b Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\iCUE.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Qt5Core.dll Report Id: 9655626d-9518-479a-9e86-689535d59009 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: (11:49:52) The program dwm.exe version 10.0.19041.508 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 63c Start Time: 01d6e464131f0069 Termination Time: 345 Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe Report Id: 4ca69224-5cb7-45bc-a4d7-c9ac4e3f31c1 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Hang type: Unknown (11:50:28) The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. (Process exit code: 0xcfffffff, Restart count: 1, Primary display device ID: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060) (11:51:15)
  6. My K70 RGB MK.2 completely shut off and responds to nothing. Lights do not appear, the keyboard doesn't work, and ICUE (of which the latest version is installed) does not detect the device. I have tried using all three ports on my laptop, and I've uninstalled drivers for my usb ports and the virtual corsair keyboard. I've tried the soft reset where you unplug the keyboard, hold the ESC key, and plug it back in. None of these tricks have worked. It coincidentally stopped working after I downloaded the latest Windows 10 update 1909, but I can't revert to a former version. Does anyone know of any other potential fixes before I take it back to Best Buy for my warranty?