Corsair Community

General Equalizer Settings by Product

hughgrection

I've been poking around the forums and couldn't find anything like this, so I apologize if I just managed to miss it. But, I thought it would be kinda cool if there was a resource for EQ settings by product. I realize everyone's ears and headsets are not exactly the same but I thought it would be nice to have a place to come see what others are setting their EQ's at. I just purchased a H2100 and overall I really like the headset, the preset EQ's are ok, but seem be very bass and treble heavy. I've played with some custom settings, but am not 100% sold on them. I'd love to see what others are using or have found to be perfect for them, just as a starting point to at least tweak from there. I'm a married dude with kids so my time is limited, as much as I'd like to spend 3 hours testing various things, being able to toggle through some other's vetted settings would be epic. I'm sure I'm not alone in this and collaboration is always the way to go, in my opinion.

So what I'm thinking is for everyone to either post a screen grab of their EQ or type it out, state which headset they have, their sound setting (stereo, 5.1, 7.1) and the maybe what the preset is for (rock, footsteps, fps, rpg, dub step, etc...). I'm at work, so I'll have to update this later with my personal example, but in the mean time I'm going to use an image posted by KEISx (hope he doesn't mind...). Just as a template/get the ball rolling type thing.

Archived