Corsair Community

H80i dose not show in Corsair link

maurlind

Hi!

I recently bought a Corsair H80i, I installed it yesterday and after that I formatted my computer and installed my new windows 8.1!

The problem is that I can't adjust my fans nor can I see the change led color button. It seems that the USB-cable is broken or that I miss some driver of sort.

I have tried to change to my usb header on my motherboard but it didn't work. I also tried the regedit thing where you change all the values to zero, still no work.

I have one thing left to try and that is to flash my bios. But that will be my final step before I will send back this cooling device.

Someone that is educated enough to help me ?

Best regards Maurlind!

It seems that downgrading to v.2.5.5145, solved it. Now i can adjust my fan speed, damn it pretty loud on balanced mode, and on performance it sound like a turbine! Should it sound like that?

Also I can't see my two other fans that are connected to my motherboard nor can I see my ssd and hard drives temperature, which I could before with the latest update of link. Seems that Corsair is having software problem?

Best regards Maurlind!

368980852_corsairlinkv2.5_5145.thumb.jpg.2224b2c9f44ee088a7e768a53e1b6c5e.jpg

Archived