Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Temp too high

nvmasta2

Yeah, this is while idle.

#1: Make sure you have the Corsair LINK software for the Corsair ONE (not the generic LINK software) installed and running. It's what manages the fans and spins them up when the temps rise.

#2: Check to see what processes are running. See if there are any threads/processes that have high CPU utilization.

If there is, note what it is, then kill it. See if the temps come down (they shouldn't be that high either way

#3: If there isn't, shut down immediately and get an RMA.

#1: Make sure you have the Corsair LINK software for the Corsair ONE (not the generic LINK software) installed and running. It's what manages the fans and spins them up when the temps rise.

#2: Check to see what processes are running. See if there are any threads/processes that have high CPU utilization.

If there is, note what it is, then kill it. See if the temps come down (they shouldn't be that high either way

#3: If there isn't, shut down immediately and get an RMA.

#1 seems odd considering i never had heating issues even while using the already pre-installed link...

so not sure what differences it really makes, i think its just fault hardware :eek:

IF ITS THAT HOT WHILE, IDLE... TURN IT OFF AS YOU WILL DAMAGE EVERYTHING ON THE SYSTEM.

CONTACT CORSAIR FROM OTHER PC IF U CAN AND BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR SERIAL NUMBER AND YOUR INVOICE/RECEIPT

Hmmm.

Mine mainly idled at c 35 degrees, but when out under a 99% CPU load stress test went up to a max of 82.

That is here in scotland with an ambient inside temp of c 18 degrees.

Definitely not right. Would be interesting to know if it was lack of thermal paste?

Kevin

Those are not expected temps, please file a support ticket on support.corsair.com

PM your ticket number if you'd like and I'll see if I can get it taken care of immediately.

Was this reply to soulfire?

Max of 82 at 99% load is not expected temps?

I hit 84 at 71% load according to my most recent graph...but my room was kinda warm at the time...24-26c

• Corsair Employee
Was this reply to soulfire?

Max of 82 at 99% load is not expected temps?

I hit 84 at 71% load according to my most recent graph...but my room was kinda warm at the time...24-26c

Those temps are actually fairly normal. Corsair One runs a bit warm on the CPU to keep noise down.

Archived