Corsair Community

Mechanical Switches For K95

tank46a

:confused::confused::biggrin:Is there any talk of introducing Different Mechanical Switches for the Corsair Vengeance K95 Keyboards like the MX Blue’s or MX Green’s , I would really like a blue or green switch keyboard. :biggrin::confused::confused:

:confused::confused::biggrin:Is there any talk of introducing Different Mechanical Switches for the Corsair Vengeance K95 Keyboards like the MX Blue’s or MX Green’s , I would really like a blue or green switch keyboard. :biggrin::confused::confused:

I too would love that option.

In fact I registered just to say that.

I tried the current K95 MX red and I had to return it.

Not everybody uses these keyboards exclusively for gaming.

I suggest MX blue with blue back-lighting and or MX green with green, hopefully on a light aluminum plate.

The K95 is a nice keyboard, notwithstanding the Esc/function keys that are too close to the number keys/backspace.

personally I wish they offered all of cherry's switches as an option. I like the blues, but prefer the blacks actually. I too seem to do more typing anymore than gaming and I like the feel a bit better on the blacks.

Heck some of you may even laugh, but like the feel of a good scissor switch too.

• Corsair Employee

Scissor switches can actually be pretty nice.

I prefer MX blues tremendously for typing but honestly think they're lousy for gaming; they require too much pressure to actuate, you can't double-tap easily.

The reds, blacks, and browns all feel fairly similar enough that I'd be happy with any of them, I'm just used to the reds at this point. ;)

I prefer MX blues tremendously for typing but honestly think they're lousy for gaming; they require too much pressure to actuate, you can't double-tap easily.

Reds are best for gaming.

Blues are fine for casual gaming.

But nobody is suggesting to get rid of reds, but rather having another model/version with blues or greens.

Just like different models/versions of the K70.

Archived