Corsair Community

H50 Failure?? Options??

BazzUK

Hi all, tired of contacting Corsair support, as they don't respond to their own RMA procedure (I know this, I have tried twice).

I won a Corsair H50 last year via the BitTech/Custom PC magazine (along with some memory and a 650W PSU, both no longer used).

My problem is that the H50 seemed to have created a leak inside a case, that was never messed with. This in turn took out my motherboard and memory at the time (strangly the CPU was OK I hope).

Has anyone else had problems trying to get support to replace the H50? and other parts replaced by them for their product failure?

I am getting tired of using parts that the manufacturers ignore support/RMA if they fail, and I have moved away from anything to do with Corsair, but I think they owe me for this.

Any other advice would be good.

Thanks

Bazz

BazUK,

Use the link on the left of the forums and request an RMA. Once you get a case number or rma number or if you already have one, you will have to call CS directly and explain this to them.

I'm going to assume from your screen name that you are from across the pond. If that is the case you can use SKYPE to call the toll free number listed on the main website page under contacts. This is going to be your best course of action.

Make sure you check your junk email folder , they show up there sometimes . They are just a computer generated response and should be sent to pretty fast. I have been through it myself twice now and never had an instance where i did not get a response. If you have to run through it again. but you should get something.

If you still dont get a response just call them direct. They are very nice people there and i'm sure they will take care of you.

Decided that Corsair have crap support, and I am not going to send back this faulty H50.

Sending it back at my cost isn't what I would call sufficient.

All they were interested in was their H50, nothing else with regards to my other faulty parts destroyed by their product.

In the bin it goes..................

Corsair will never get me as a customer.

Close thread!

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry to hear that but our customer service will work that out with you, and before any claim can be addressed the failed unit would have to be inspected and then any claims can be settled but as I stated Customer Service would be who to speak with.

• 2 weeks later...

What an obsolute joke.

I have tried all I can with the customer service people, and I really beleive they must employ people from PC World, because its be one joke after another.

I have received numerous emails, and sent numerous emails.

I finally get a RMA for the cooler, but considering my motherboard and memory used with it failed due to the leak, these were on it as well.

Thing is I already told them they have been thrown away, due to Corsairs refusal to listen to me the first time.

I requested another RMA without motherboard and memory, and now I get no reply what so ever.

I have in my last email requested Customer Service Managers details, so I can formally complain about the lack of customer service.

Silly place to say it, but I'd stay away from Corsair, I cannot recommend their after sales service, let alone their products.

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but you will need to provide the items you are claiming for an RMA that is normal, why would you through these items away, if you were making a claim for damage? I fail to see your point here. But I would suggest calling our customer service by phone tomorrow after 8:00 Am Pacific Time, the number is listed on our web site under contact!

I am sorry but you will need to provide the items you are claiming for an RMA that is normal, why would you through these items away, if you were making a claim for damage? I fail to see your point here. But I would suggest calling our customer service by phone tomorrow after 8:00 Am Pacific Time, the number is listed on our web site under contact!

Because I first tried to RMA when I had them 2 months ago now, and I got no reply.

Besides, I didn't know that Iwould get compensation for damaged items, if I had have known that I wouldn't have binned them, obviously.

And phoning customer service? you have to be joking, the cost to myself?

Anyway, H50 dumped in bin, RMA I am not interested, no more Corsair products for me, close thread.

Archived