Corsair Community

Corsair SABRE RGB PRO, double clicking, randomly disconnecting and Sometimes not working at all

So i have tried resetting, unisntalling drivers, resseting the mouse etc... And the issue still persists. I have contacted corsair about a RMA which they approved but the shipping cost for me is too expensive ( costs as much the mouse it self ) and I simply can't afford that specially im a student. So what I can do?

• 5 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 4:12 PM, shinzef said:

So i have tried resetting, unisntalling drivers, resseting the mouse etc... And the issue still persists. I have contacted corsair about a RMA which they approved but the shipping cost for me is too expensive ( costs as much the mouse it self ) and I simply can't afford that specially im a student. So what I can do?

Try connecting to another USB port or connect to another computer or laptop, if the problem persists, this is a technical problem, if there are problems disappear... then pay attention to the USB ports or the motherboard

On 8/13/2023 at 4:12 PM, shinzef said:

So i have tried resetting, unisntalling drivers, resseting the mouse etc... And the issue still persists. I have contacted corsair about a RMA which they approved but the shipping cost for me is too expensive ( costs as much the mouse it self ) and I simply can't afford that specially im a student. This problem came at a very bad time, I was working on my project in excel. Thanks to the help I received here https://mysupergeek.com/excel-assignment-help-service I managed to complete the project on time. My skills in Excel are quite low, so if it wasn't for these guys, I would have failed my work for sure. So what I can do?

I think the problem is here, in the mouse itself. While the intermittent loss of connection can still be attributed to motherboard problems, double-clicking that cannot be influenced in the settings usually indicates a factory defect.

Edited by wallecurese