Corsair Community

ICUE Dashboard Changed

ShadowSabre

That was to remove the hard drive clicking and preventing the drive from sleeping. This has been requested, vehemently, by many users for quite some time with Link.

mhm but then this did not worked. My HDD is still clicking every 4 seconds, as soon as I close iCUE the clicking is gone.

Also with the newest version my LL fans still dont turn on until I manually load a profile within iCUE... So all in all the new version did nothing for me.. ^^

I liked this feature a lot.

My hard drives are good, never had to deal with this "clicking".

Why should we, that enjoy having this info available, have to lose it?

because knowing HDD temps isn't all that important to most people, and clicking can quickly kill a hard drive.

because knowing HDD temps isn't all that important to most people, and clicking can quickly kill a hard drive.

I'm not sure about killing the drive ... it did prevent the drive from spinning down and was super-annoying to LOTS of folks for quite some time.

The actual issue is with the CPUID SDK that iCue (and Link) uses to read these system values. Once it's fixed in the underlying CPUID SDK, we should see these values return to the Dashboard.

• 4 months later...

I just completed a new build and am running ICUE, it shows one one my SSD's on the dashboard, I have 3 plus two m.2 SSD's with one of the m.2's as my C:. What's the word with this, is there a way to add the rest of my drives? Also, from what I've read the clicking with the WD HDD's had to do with them resting, a WD issue, not link/icue.

Thanks

You need to manually add them through the settings +.

I'm afraid I don't see it. I've searched everywhere in the software and cannot find a way to add items. When I first started the software everything showed up in the 'dashboard' including my single m.2 at the time. Then I clicked on everything to add it to the 'icue space'. As I began adding drives to my system it would replace each drive in dashboard/space with the latest drive i installed.

1945016280_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.3b2bfcc68b706f55a9ceb77406094903.png

Archived