Corsair Community

H100i PWM Replacement Fans - Long time waiting

Killeg

Hello There,

So i've bought a H100i in the beginning of 2013 and had this really bad high pitched noise coming from the fans. I have done an RMA on (2/22/2013) and still haven't gotten any fans. I have received the mails and have given all the informations needed. After waiting more than a month, I haven't even gotten a reply. So I contacted the CS myself.

Guess what, the fans aren't available right now and no info about the ETA of new fans.

I have read alot of threads where people made an RMA and received the fans right away.

This is getting really frustrating, and leave a big "NO" everytime I see a corsair product. Even though I really liked other corsair products such as the Vengeance RAM or the Grapphite 600T.

I just wanted to give this as a little input to the Corsair employees reading this.

Greets Killeg

Sorry for the bad English.

• Corsair Employee
Sorry for the wait. The first batches of PWM fans did not last for a long time, maybe a week and they are gone. The next shipment will be enough or more to cover the current request and future ones. We are trying our best to get these fans available ASAP.

I just received the replacements yaaay. :D

Got the message yesterday evening, that they will send me the fans from nederlands to switzerland, received them this morning, which is incredibly fast. (Y)

Just one more question, they look really similar to the SP120's are they the same or are the a bit diffrent?

Greets and thanks for the help

Killeg

Archived