Corsair Community

Dead/Strange LED problem

Insert

So my F11 key is displaying off colors for some reason. Here is a picture: .thumb.jpg.3b35015f3d7eb3b439a20d2c41e6e44b.jpg

And two videos to demonstrate this:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I just bought this keyboard just a barely a month ago so this is quite frustrating...

I got the same exact problem, I thought I was the only one :(:

The attached photo is when I try to put pure white color on f11, red light seems to distribute to some other keys. I got this keyboard not more than a month as well. I'll try Toasted's suggestion and provide feedback.

IMG20161221223159.thumb.jpg.c90f872b6570e04ac95e9bf4a5dd5973.jpg

I've tried force updating the firmware to the latest one but it doesn't seem to work. Should I use an older image?

Also the red light distribution as well as the F11 key is the exact same on mine too, August5. Perhaps it may be some kind of firmeware issue because it'd be too coincidental that our problems are the exact same, correct?

I also tried forcing firmware 2.05 via CUE, still the same. I'm not sure about getting an older image and I don't have any ideas where to get one :dunno:.

You're right Insert, It'd be too coincidental unless it's a manufacturing defect and we got the same keyboard on the same manufacturing batch. I just hope it's just a software glitch.

edit: btw I was able to correct the issue a few hours ago, I pressed the reset button inside a pinhole underneath the stand on the left for 10s, it corrected the f11 button, the issue reoccurred after a few hours of use.

Archived