Corsair Community

Selecting the right H-Series Water Cooler

robax91

Any recommendations for a closed loop liquid cooler? I was just going to get the cheapest one, but I have seen some deals that make them all relatively cheap so I'd like to know which cooler is the best bang for the buck...

I'm not really interested in a double radiator model... mostly I want to know if the prices justify getting a bigger one with more features. :confused:

The models I'm looking at are:

H50 High Performance

H55 Quiet Series

H60 High Performance

H80 High Performance

H90 Water Cooler

I'm really curious about the H90... I'd like to put two quiet AF140 Quiet Edition Fans in a push pull on it... and I like that it's tall instead of thick... I just don't know if it has a real (not theoretical) advantage over cheaper models... I do plan to overclock my i5-3750k at some point... Maybe up to 4.4-4.6Ghz? Can it do it without making crazy loud noises?

Thank you ahead of time! :D:

I do plan to overclock my i5-3750k at some point... Maybe up to 4.4-4.6Ghz? Can it do it without making crazy loud noises?

If your even thinking about overclocks that high then you want no less than an h100.

The 90 and 110 have 140mm rads and do not fit many cases unless it is a full tower case and you have plenty of room.

Archived