Corsair Community

HELP Connecting H100i Platinum to Commander Pro

DumbNoob

Hi all

About to complete my first build.

I have the Corsair H1OOi platinum liquid cooler and all my RGB fans are Corsair as well, so naturally have gone for commander pro. With the H100i there are two fans attached to the radiator and neither have fan connectors, only what appear to be 2 RGB connectors which connect to the H100 pump unit itself, not the motherboard. The pump is then connected to the motherboard via USB.*

In order to get those 2 fans which are mounted to the radiator to work with the commander pro and it's link software what should I do? Do I need to do anything or will link software just pick it up? I was wondering if perhaps the USB connection from the pump to the motherboard could instead just go into the commander pro.*

Sorry if I haven't explained very well, hopefully someone with experience of these 2 components can work it out*

Thanks in advance

Hi, are you sure the LL120 fans that came with your H100i aio doesn't have the PWM and RGB pin connectors? I believe it's supposed to have them because they require to be plugged into the female PWM and RGB connectors that is coming from the pump which will be connected through the USB header and that way you'll be able to control the RGB and RPM of both fans and pump.

Those fans will have both a PWM and an RGB connector. Both are 4 pin but look quite different.

The cooler and the Commander Pro need to be connected to the system via USB. You can use the CoPro's USB headers for the cooler.

Do not use Link. Use iCUE. Link won't pick up the Platinum cooler.