Corsair Community

ironclaw thumb buttons 12 and e

de_avesta

I recently recived a corsair ironclaw mouse and it is working great save one thing, 3 of the thumb buttons (the 3 all of the left side in a triangle shape) are outputing 12e when i push them, as if the buttons are just coppies of those keys on the keyboard. when i hold shift i get !@E so that confirms it. i want them to be seprate buttons because i need 12 and e to be used by my left hand fingers and the 3 thumb buttons to be seprate. Past mice with thumb buttons and the other 2 of the thumb buttons on the ironclaw have their own name when i input them into a games keybinds so im looking to asign names for these 3. if anyone knows how to solve this issue help would be much apreciated,

Thx -De_Avesta

Make sure you are not experiencing by the "Library bug" that affects iCUE 3.22 and 3.23. Delete any actions from the "Actions Library". You can leave them in the actual profiles and use (most) of them. The Iron Claw should not default to number generation from any mouse button and improper key transference is the prime consequence of the bug.