Corsair Community

I have had many problems with the 2 k70 rgb keyboards i have possessed, one being the led freeZe and also on my latest one the Z (i had to copy paste that...)

i am very loyal in how this is probably the best rgb keyboard but tiny bugs like these are starting to annoy me

Please Help!!!

There's not really anything you can do about it. The best fix as of the freezing for now is plugging the USB plugs into 2 USB 2.0 ports instead of 1 3.0. The freezing is both a software and hardware issue, so it's not really something that can be fixed in a short amount of time.

Sadly, we all have to deal with it

EDIT: Optionally, you can check out Zheren's Q&A thread about the most common issues on the RGB keyboards. Most of these are workarounds just until Corsair can fix the problems officially: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

These may or may not work just depending on your system and how it reacts. Make sure to read everything closely, as it's a great Q&A and there's a lot of fixes there.

There's not really anything you can do about it. The best fix as of the freezing for now is plugging the USB plugs into 2 USB 2.0 ports instead of 1 3.0. The freezing is both a software and hardware issue, so it's not really something that can be fixed in a short amount of time.

Sadly, we all have to deal with it

EDIT: Optionally, you can check out Zheren's Q&A thread about the most common issues on the RGB keyboards. Most of these are workarounds just until Corsair can fix the problems officially: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

These may or may not work just depending on your system and how it reacts. Make sure to read everything closely, as it's a great Q&A and there's a lot of fixes there.

Cheers mate this has helped with the rgb lighting issue but is there anything you know of that can help me with my faulty Z key??

Cheers mate this has helped with the rgb lighting issue but is there anything you know of that can help me with my faulty Z key??

If it's a faulty switch, contact Corsair James on the forums or contact Corsair support and see if they'll be able to send you a replacement switch or you can RMA the keyboard.

Archived