Corsair Community

The MX RGB Project

Technobeard

I've got a good new for you. It seems that corsair will release k70 RGB red switch on 8th Sep.

You may pre-order this keyboard in this link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816022&cm_re=corsair_k70_rgb-_-23-816-022-_-Product

I've been waiting for this keyboard for a long time and it finally releases.

So exciting!!!

Plus Newegg has for $20 more than list...NICE!:evil:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to see that we're getting around to pre-orders for the reds, but I don't suppose there's any word on a) whether the blues/browns would be on the same sort of 'month later' timeline they were before, and b) when we can expect to see the K70 rgb being available in the UK and other countries?

So is the K70 and the K95 part of the MX RGB series like the one linus tech tips made a video. (That video has been posted in this thread)?

yes, They are the K70 RGB and K95 RGB respectively, at the moment the K70 RGB in red switches is pre-orderable on corsair's webstore, newegg, and amazon, other switch options will be released at a later time, the K95 RGB will also be released at a later time along with the different switch options.

yes, They are the K70 RGB and K95 RGB respectively, at the moment the K70 RGB in red switches is pre-orderable on corsair's webstore, newegg, and amazon, other switch options will be released at a later time, the K95 RGB will also be released at a later time along with the different switch options.

Oh ok thanks. I'll have to wait a while then as I want it in brown switches

The RGB Cherry Red keyboard is up for pre- order now here and I am highly considering buying it. Just one quick question; will the keyboard software be integrated into the Corsair Link software? To me this would make perfect sense as key colours could be assigned to PC status, also it would save yet another program running in the background (Link for lights and fans, Precision X for graphics cards, Synapse for left- handed mouse...). If the software is not yet integrated, are there future plans to change this? :idea:

• Administrators
The RGB Cherry Red keyboard is up for pre- order now here and I am highly considering buying it. Just one quick question; will the keyboard software be integrated into the Corsair Link software? To me this would make perfect sense as key colours could be assigned to PC status, also it would save yet another program running in the background (Link for lights and fans, Precision X for graphics cards, Synapse for left- handed mouse...). If the software is not yet integrated, are there future plans to change this? :idea:
The Link software and keyboard RGB software are two completely different things.

Hey guys been calling best buy once a day to find out if they are going to have it tomorrow, because i basically have money in hand waiting dying to have it

best buy doesn't see anything in there computers for the k70 rgb

if this is a best buy exclusive shouldn't they have it tomorrow?

• Administrators
Hey guys been calling best buy once a day to find out if they are going to have it tomorrow, because i basically have money in hand waiting dying to have it

best buy doesn't see anything in there computers for the k70 rgb

if this is a best buy exclusive shouldn't they have it tomorrow?

Tomorrow is only the release date for the K70 RGB Cherry MX Red. It's not exclusive to any store.

The K65 RGB is exclusive to Best Buy only in the USA.

There are 3 LEDs for every switch - SMD-LEDs.

So, as LEDs on traditional Kxxs tend to die far too fast and RMAing again and again on the customer`s cost sucks *** (besides the fact when warranty is over -> ?) , will those new SMD-LEds last longer or does the chance of dead LEDs simply triple?

----- some time later------

Okay, now saw the video from page 1 - this guy telling Corsair claims reliability would vastly improve.

Hmm, a K95 RGB with NX-Brown - willing to get.

However - will just sit and wait a while to see what improved reliability means after some months when they have hit the market.

Hopefully not only marketing bla but long living LEDs.

Others were able to do before, so Corsair hopefully you too will manage so I can jump the train and get one.

Archived