Corsair Community

The MX RGB Project

Technobeard

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so wanting the K95 version of this (in Blue or Red switches) and am trying to make my current K/B last!! The raiser feet have broken off, the keys are moody about whether they pick up a press! The K95 is pretty much the same thing as what I've got but without a screen built in (not that anything supports it)...

Please can we have an official update Corsair? When is the K95 being released in the UK, what key switches will be available?

• 2 weeks later...

Usually with this kind of product, I find that the advanced customization features are Windows-only. I'd love to buy one of these for my Linux PC, though.

All the hype around these keys being programmable and the software architecture being open has given me some hope. But it won't be much good if the drivers are Windows-only and closed source.

Will the full key customization features work with Linux? Will Corsair (dare I say it) actively support Linux users? :biggrin:

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been delayed:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186495-an-update-from-corsair-about-the-rgb-keyboards/#entry2509065

Not impressed with Corsair's communication. With a week left until they said it would be available we find out about the delay only because someone hunted down contact details and managed to get an email response from someone at Corsair. Corsair know how hyped people are for this keyboard, it's really poor form to leave people in the dark like this and not make some kind of announcement through their official channels (facebook/twitter/forums/blog)

OK, then I will mod it with blue LEDs... or I will buy the new M65 RGB, only if it has zero acceleration like the M45.

Would you really be brave enough to mod your mouse? I certainly wouldn't... Are you talking about how some people said they thought the M65 felt like it had some sort of weird acceleration? I'm pretty sure that was a bug with the new sensor they were using and it's been fixed with software updates.

has corsair sad anything about a new release date for these things? OR more importantly why they were delayed in the first place?

Other than some marketing guy that just gave a bunch of BS marketing excuses, no.

Looks like this went from the buy list to wait and see what's wrong with it list.

well, who doesnt want to wait anymore, can check the RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE CHROMA.

not sure if it has the same build quality, but i guess its worth to take a look...

eeeh, razer has a horrible track record of durability and build quality, and now they dont even use cherry mx switches anymore.... not even worth looking imo.

hey does anyone have a idea for what the release date is going to be ??

they claimed late july right? for the k70 red switch and august for the k95 and the rest of the switches for the k70

if anyone knows please post back

i really want this keyboard so bad that i am losing my mind

I've got a good new for you. It seems that corsair will release k70 RGB red switch on 8th Sep.

You may pre-order this keyboard in this link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816022&cm_re=corsair_k70_rgb-_-23-816-022-_-Product

I've been waiting for this keyboard for a long time and it finally releases.

So exciting!!!

Lol an extra 2 months and we still can't even pre order blues? BS.

Archived