• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employee
Fixes I've found:

Disabling the C6/C7 states - didn't work for me

Disabling the C1E state - reduced the failed power ups from sleep by 90%

Adding an extra system fan directly connected to the PSU - will try this next

Didn't work for what? What problem were you having?

Yellowbeard, I thank you for your effort, but you were saying general stuff about PSUs.

One dude at Tom's Hardware accurately described exactly what my problem was.

GS 600 is $90. Antec and FSP have Haswell compatible PSU that start at $35. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

Any changes during last year?

I bought three motherboards:

- Asus Z87-Pro

- ASRock Z87 Extreme 6

- MSI Z87-G45 GAMING

and with all of this mobo + my AX760i have issue with random turn off, restart, cycle restart with red led...I resolve my issue only with old Enermax Modu 82+

But in the list I see that AX760i - "100% Compatible with Haswell CPUs". But its not true. I don't want to disable all power save technology and pay for extra watts of energy only because Corsair make i-series so special.

I use my PSU about 1 year. Its warranty case or not? Is there an official solution to this problem?

• Corsair Employee
Any changes during last year?

I bought three motherboards:

- Asus Z87-Pro

- ASRock Z87 Extreme 6

- MSI Z87-G45 GAMING

and with all of this mobo + my AX760i have issue with random turn off, restart, cycle restart with red led...I resolve my issue only with old Enermax Modu 82+

But in the list I see that AX760i - "100% Compatible with Haswell CPUs". But its not true.

It IS true. Intel validated it themselves. Your problem is likely completely unrelated to the fact that you have a Haswell CPU and has absolutely nothing to do with the C6/C7 sleep states.

Could be a compatibility issue with the motherboard itself, but not because the motherboard supports Haswell.

It IS true. Intel validated it themselves. Your problem is likely completely unrelated to the fact that you have a Haswell CPU and has absolutely nothing to do with the C6/C7 sleep states.

Could be a compatibility issue with the motherboard itself, but not because the motherboard supports Haswell.

From my last configuration of computer I was change only mobo + CPU. With ASUS P8Z77-V + 3570K all was fine.

Now I try to use 3 different mobo + 4570K and solved my issue only with another PSU and you think that problem is not in AX760i?

• Administrators
From my last configuration of computer I was change only mobo + CPU. With ASUS P8Z77-V + 3570K all was fine.

Now I try to use 3 different mobo + 4570K and solved my issue only with another PSU and you think that problem is not in AX760i?

He didn't say that the problem isn't in the PSU, he said that your problem isn't a Haswell compatibility issue. I'd suggest creating a support ticket: http://corsair.force.com

• Corsair Employee

Right. I was only pointing out that it was naive to assume that the reason the PSU didn't work properly was because of Haswell and not simply a faulty PSU.

The AXi is absolutely, positively, Haswell compatible.

• 5 months later...
Please tell me if this works: "Professional Series HX750 - 80 PLUS Silver Certified Modular Power Supply", Source: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/professional-series-hx750-80-plus-silver-certified-modular-power-supply plus: Intel Core i7-4770K and -4970K.

Thanks and regards,

- V.

Yes, it will work. You will have no issues with this combination. ::pirate::

• Corsair Employee
Please tell me if this works: "Professional Series HX750 - 80 PLUS Silver Certified Modular Power Supply", Source: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/professional-series-hx750-80-plus-silver-certified-modular-power-supply plus: Intel Core i7-4770K and -4970K.

Thanks and regards,

- V.

It's on the list in the first post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived