Corsair Community

H80i temp stuck at 79º all time? CPU temp is fine...

ppmeis

waterblock not too hot..only check on corsairLINK2 software h100i temp show 78c-79c,

now become 86c..OMG..i cannot believe h100i temp so high...everyday h100i temp increase..i was remove all then install again..still same..if h100i temp become 90-100c..next week i take go warraty better..

impossible h100i temp so high..mayb sensor broken?

the strange things is intel cpu temp is fine..i check at bios intel temp oso fine..30c++

my h80i at the bigging was showing temps like that , noticed after checking everything that one of the tubes was bent in a rough angel wich made it very hard for the liquid to move through it , like when you bend a garden hose to make the water stop , once i straitened it out as much as i could i heard the pump move the liquid very fast and then all went back to normal , as well did you disconnect the pump from the cpu? if you did , did you put new thermal past on it?

just what happened to me , i dont work for corsair no do i know enuff about these things so all is just a tip , good luck man

• Corsair Employee
My h100i temp now going 96.0c

if still like that increase my waterblock will burned?

recommend remove h100i send to rma or continue using it??

(PLS HELP)

Is that idle? check your pump's rpm and see if there are any values, sounds like there is no liquid circulating in the unit. Check your pump/coldplate and see if you have a good contact. Poor contact can cause really high CPU temp.

Is that idle? check your pump's rpm and see if there are any values, sounds like there is no liquid circulating in the unit. Check your pump/coldplate and see if you have a good contact. Poor contact can cause really high CPU temp.

Hi..RAM GUY..yup.its idle..i am check my h100i pump 2100++ rmp..its normal?

only h100i temp high 96.0c, cpu 30c-40c/gpu35-40c/ hdd 34c temp all fine..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Chaoz -It seems like you are getting an accurate value from Corsair Link.. your CPU temp looks fine, I doubt that the coolant temp is 96°C, because if it is, then your CPU temp should be a lot higher than that.

Sup3rFly - I have contacted our customer service and have advised them to contact you so they can set up an advance RMA for you.

Archived