Corsair Community

Memory not listed on RMA page!!

shadychris

OK I have a failed Corsair 4GB module that I wish to get replaced.

The part number on the label is CM3X4GA 1333C9N2

The problem is that this number is not listed in the drop down list of Corsair memory modules meaning I cannot progress through the RMA process!!!

So how exactly I am I supposed to proceed??

Chris

ok a couple points,

was this stick part of a set? if so the whole set needs to be RMAd

also to answer your query, just choose a model close to what you have and in the comments section please list exactly what part/kit# and your total contact info (name address phone# and email) you will get a response and they will get you the correct replacement(s)

Thanks for replying. I have no idea if this RAM was originally part of a kit of 2 or 2 individual 4's as it was part of a supplied PC..

I'll try your suggestion of picking a part number that is close to mine and adding a note - but really, don't Corsair even know the part numbers of their own products??

Every time I get something that needs to go back to Corsair I just know I'm about to enter a world of pain - not to mention the big expense of having to ship parts overseas from UK to Holland as there is no depot in the UK.... Can't help but wonder if this is a cunning ploy by Corsair to discourage UK customers from sending back faulty parts.....

• Administrators

That's a part only provided to system builders and is warrantied through the system builder. Have you contacted them for support?

As for the EU RMA depot, I'd imagine it was placed to where it could benefit the most people as efficiently as possible.

Thanks for the replies chaps. Its a Zoostorm PC, which believe is now out of it's 12mnth warranty, However I will give them a ring and see what they say. If they are not co-operative then I will try the suggestion of picking a 'similar' part number from the RMA system list and see how that goes...

Chris

Archived