Corsair Community

Vengeance XMP profiles

ritaylor

I am sorry but it is out of the standard RMA process and it happens sometimes. However there is a better than average chance the modules being sent to you will be correct. Just let me know and I will help get it resolved if there is a problem.

Received the 3rd set of RMA Vengeance modules and they have exactly the same, incorrectly programmed XMP Profile-2 as the 1st and 2nd set that was RMA'd!

I'm not even going to bother with requesting another online RMA. How about setting up a ANOTHER prepaid RMA label with fast-track shipment that is checked out by you prior to shipment, how do I go about that without it getting all muddled up also?

THANKS!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was your last RMA number and I will see what we can do?

But the second XMP Profile will not hurt the modules just do not enable Profile 2.

I'd like to have them replaced with a set that has correctly programed XMP profiles, please.

If you can, please send me a set that has been checked out by you, upon receipt I will return the faulty set. Perhaps you can include a prepaid return label within the package, if that's possible.

---

Case #2053004

RMA - 1230187

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Your modules were shipped to you more then a week ago and I personally tested and had them packaged before they were shipped. I would suggest you contact our customer service and give them the rma # and ask for the tracking, I will send them another message but sorry that is about all I can do.

Customer service told me Friday they would email you the tracking information. So you should have got an email at least if not the modules by now.

Received correctly programmed CMZ24GX3M6A1600C9 modules today, Monday, along with included prepaid UPS label, addressed to you, for returning last set with same problem. I will get those in the mail to you tomorrow, Tuesday. Please let me know as soon as you get them.

The reprogrammed modules are working as they should....finally!

Thanks so much!

Received correctly programmed CMZ24GX3M6A1600C9 modules today, Monday, along with included prepaid UPS label, addressed to you, for returning last set with same problem. I will get those in the mail to you tomorrow, Tuesday. Please let me know as soon as you get them.

The reprogrammed modules are working as they should....finally!

Thanks so much!

Hurray!!!!

Customer service told me Friday they would email you the tracking information. So you should have got an email at least if not the modules by now.

Not so quick!

I used the included prepaid return label that arrived with the reprogrammed modules, dropped the package off at UPS pickup, went home and pulled up the tracking number only to discover that the included label was already expired (showing as delivered) - turns out to be a copy of my previous return label.

So, out the door I fly to retrieve the package before UPS picks it up!

Now I need a fresh new prepaid label to get these other modules sent back to you; the standard RMA modules that were sent to me prior to my reception of the correctly programmed ones I just received from you.

NEED THIS PRONTO!

Archived