Corsair Community

is my psu bad?

whoodiss

• Corsair Employee

Q » Why doesn’t my Corsair power supply start up when I plug it into the wall and flip the switch?

A » In order to start up, the power supply requires two things. A load (a device connected to it requiring power) and a signal. The switch on the back of the PSU simply tells the power supply to go into standby mode and await a signal from the motherboard to actually turn on.

I'm just finish building my comp. I turned it on for the frist time it asked me to push any key I did and it was fine. When it started to load windows 7 it was ok now it's asking me to select a language my mouse and keyborad don't work .:mad: pls help

I'm just finish building my comp. I turned it on for the frist time it asked me to push any key I did and it was fine. When it started to load windows 7 it was ok now it's asking me to select a language my mouse and keyborad don't work .:mad: pls help

If this continues, we are going to need you to complete your system specifications as requested at registration. It's impossible to assist you much at all if we do not know what hardware you are using.

Archived