Corsair Community

Customer Service

kkolbo

I wish I could post this in a couple of different topic areas, but since I was dealing with a case issue, I will post it here.

I do not know why I have read in these forums that the customer service from Corsair is bad. That has not been my experience at all.

We have excellent forum admins, Wired, Yellowbeard, and RamGuy, who are quick like a bunny to help us with any stupid question, related or not. Responses are very quick.

If there is a problem, there is a web submission for tech support or RMA as needed.

Here is my story. I had a failure. I asked about the replacement on the forums. The admins said it was one for an RMA. I had sent a Tech Support ticket but not heard back in 24 hours (most companies are 5-7 days). I called customer service. I got a call back from the person who could help me in 10 minutes. The problem was solved immediately at NO cost to me.

I can't speak for others, but I think that is pretty good support. On top of that, this forum helped hold my hand when I was figuring out temps, and other issues.

I will add one more thing. I could tell that Corsair is listening to consumers input on how to improve their products. They also add expert tech knowledge and testing to what they do. They do not get snobbish and think they are perfect. They actual seem to try to make a better product each time. Hmmm rare.

[/fanboi]

We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to post that. Of course, we do have those occasions where a post will accidentally slip thru the cracks or one of those situations where there simply is no satisfactory resolution for the customer. And, those are the ones that people see and that live forever in Google. Such is the nature of a support forum. Most people here do in fact have issues. So, it's great to see someone take the time to make a positive post here.

YB ::pirate::

Heh, you have lots of issues YB, like that beard! Shave it already lol.

TYVM kkolbo. Just wish I had access to the Corsair backend sometimes to help more people out lol. Then again I've heard Ram Guy call it "double rainbow", so maybe that's not such a good idea eheheheh! Can't count the number of times I've seen someone ask "when is it gonna get here" only to get it that same day :) Tempted to ask the Code Masta to whip up an RMA -> tracking # tool or something (w/ approval of course).

I couldnt agree more that Corsair Customer Service is very good.

I bought the 800D and the top of the front panel had a piece that was cracked, And they replaced it and helped me with the backplate sata cable issue w/o hesitation.

Now my side window, When I was lightly cleaning it, Got scratched fairly bad and looks kinda ugly & they are gonna replace it.

This is how other companies should treat their customers who spend alot of $ on products.

:praise:

+1 to all the above but don't forget Joesph who seems to do a lot of the donkey work , nothing but good dealings with him :biggrin:

VERY TRUE! Joseph makes me look good all the time but rarely gets the credit for it. He's too busy to hang out on forums like I do. ::pirate::

It was Joseph I talked to on the phone and helped me out. How do we get a company adda-boy for him?:bling:

I already sent an internal email but, if you'd like to send one of your own, please let me know and I'll PM you the proper email address(es). ::pirate::

Archived