Corsair Community

Corsair latest Icue Causes Performance issues

im using the ryzen 7 7800x3d and corsair h150i rgb for the cooling But for some reason opening icue now Makes my cpu temps 10 degrees higher and uses 12 % proccessor its running 50-55 on Icue and on higher fan speed when i turn off Icue the cpu temps drop  significantly i dont know the issue i clean installed Icue and everything but still have the issue i was using cpu curves but then changed it to liquid temprature but still same issues

• 3 weeks later...

Same here!!

Its been driving me crazy. iCue is affecting my GPU though. I have a  RX 7900 XT that shoots up to 65C degrees when iCue is running. Drops back down to 40-45C when I turn it off. its so aggravating. I'm glad im not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 1:49 AM, Chamo954 said:

Same here!!

Its been driving me crazy. iCue is affecting my GPU though. I have a  RX 7900 XT that shoots up to 65C degrees when iCue is running. Drops back down to 40-45C when I turn it off. its so aggravating. I'm glad im not the only one.

Hello do you still have the problem i fixed it by updating the bios and the cpu usage is non existent on my system with icue open it might be the issue because i had issues with icue before updating