Corsair Community

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 6400Mhz Not working in Icue

tenewrt

I assembled my PC with the specified RAM modules, and initially, everything was functioning smoothly. However, upon installing iCUE, issues arose. I had previously been using MSI Mystic Light for the motherboard's lighting, but I disabled it. The RAM modules functioned properly initially, but now, whenever iCUE is launched, they become stuck on the green color and do not respond as expected.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 002630.png

Screenshot 2023-12-20 002636.png

IMG_1304.jpg

It seems that yesterday they uploaded a version update of the ICUE software and have broken something, because it is happening to many people and with different components.

In my case I have two Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RGB DDR5 6200MHz rams and a MSI MPG B650 CARBON WIFI board.

I dont know if there is a way to downgrade the software version

Did you guys ever get this sorted? 

noticed recently having the same issue with vengeance DDR5 6000mhz Ram , never had a issue for months then suddenly now the ram responds fine until after about 5 minutes loaded into windows i get the dreaded red triangle then the ram then disappears from icue... only to return when i reboot.

So odd even tried uninstalling all other RGB software that could interact and several reboots but the same thing happens every time.

On 12/20/2023 at 10:01 PM, DocMork said:

It seems that yesterday they uploaded a version update of the ICUE software and have broken something, because it is happening to many people and with different components.

In my case I have two Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RGB DDR5 6200MHz rams and a MSI MPG B650 CARBON WIFI board.

I dont know if there is a way to downgrade the software version

i have the same motherboard and my rams are 6400mhz dominator the issue happens when i set the ram speed to 6400 mhz because when the rams are like 5800 default the software detects them and it works normally on 6400mhz only one rams detected or none and the rams become unsencronized

Edited by tenewrt

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same issue now. I've left it for a couple of weeks now thinking it might sort itself out but nope, still happening. Lights on my Dominator ram start up as normal, then slow down as Windows loads up final bits of software after a boot, then it just freezes. 

I have the latest version of the software, this is on an Asus Z790-F board with a 14900K.

All of a sudden it just stops working, was working fine for last few months.

Corsair, can you comment please? Maybe give some guidance as to what the issue might be. And yes I have the SPD Write bios setting turned to FALSE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 12:41 AM, JoeyJoJo said:

I'm having the exact same issue now. I've left it for a couple of weeks now thinking it might sort itself out but nope, still happening. Lights on my Dominator ram start up as normal, then slow down as Windows loads up final bits of software after a boot, then it just freezes. 

I have the latest version of the software, this is on an Asus Z790-F board with a 14900K.

All of a sudden it just stops working, was working fine for last few months.

Corsair, can you comment please? Maybe give some guidance as to what the issue might be. And yes I have the SPD Write bios setting turned to FALSE.

My rams were fixed after I updated the bios atleast they show up on the app but the software is always buggy i have msi mpg b650