Corsair Community

Issue with T, G, V keys on Corsair K100 / Problème avec les touches T, G, V du Corsair K100

Hello Corsair community,

I'm dealing with an issue with my Corsair K100 keyboard, and I'd like to seek your assistance. After a few seconds of use, the keys T, G, V (and potentially others) stop working. Additionally, I can't find the purchase site for my keyboard, making the resolution of the issue more challenging.

Some additional information that might be relevant:

I've tried various solutions to restore the keyboard's functionality, such as Windows reset, iCue reinstallation, keyboard update (forced or not, with an interval of 1000 ms), USB port change, and uninstallation of all keyboard-related peripheral drivers (including hidden ones).

I've never been able to perform the keyboard reset. Following various tutorials, I unplug the keyboard, hold down Echat or Fn+F4, plug it back in, wait a few seconds (the keyboard should blink), but nothing happens. If someone could point out what I'm doing wrong, I would be grateful. (Also, adding that I'm French and wondering if the keyboard layout affects the reset manipulation.)

Furthermore, I'm curious to know if there's a solution to find the website or an invoice using the keyboard's serial number.

Do you have any advice to resolve these issues?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Français : 

Salut la communauté Corsair,

Je rencontre un souci avec mon clavier Corsair K100 et j'aimerais solliciter votre aide. Après quelques secondes d'utilisation, les touches T, G, V (et potentiellement d'autres) cessent de fonctionner.

De plus, je n'arrive pas à retrouver le site d'achat de mon clavier, ce qui complique la résolution du problème. Quelques informations supplémentaires qui pourraient être pertinentes : J'ai tenté plusieurs solutions pour restaurer le fonctionnement du clavier, notamment le reset de Windows, la réinstallation d'iCue, la mise à jour du clavier (forcée ou non, avec un intervalle de 1000 ms), le changement de port USB, la désinstallation de tous les drivers périphériques liés au clavier (y compris les cachés).

Je n'ai jamais réussi à effectuer le reset du clavier. Conformément à divers tutoriels, je débranche le clavier, maintiens enfoncé Echat ou Fn+F4, le rebranche, attends quelques secondes (le clavier devrait clignoter), mais rien ne se produit. Si quelqu'un peut m'indiquer ce que je fais de mal, je serais reconnaissant. (Ajoutons que je suis Français et je me demande si la disposition du clavier n'affecte pas la manipulation du reset.)

Par ailleurs, je suis curieux de savoir s'il existe une solution pour retrouver le site ou une facture à partir du numéro de série du clavier. Avez-vous des conseils pour résoudre ces problèmes ?

Merci d'avance pour votre assistance !

Edited by MetadataCommander

• Corsair Employee

Hi @MetadataCommander,

please check if Citrix Workspace is installed. If this is the case, please perform the steps in the following guide:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/14242499752589-iCUE-device-recognition-issue-with-Citrix-Workspace-installed

Note: I'm aware that you did not mention any iCue detection problems. However, Citrix can also cause the problems you described (individual keys no longer work). Therefore, please carry out the steps anyway.

If the issue persists, please create a ticket via https://help.corsair.com/hc/fr/requests/new. Thank you!
  • Like 1

Dear Corsair Support,

Thank you for your prompt response. I followed the steps outlined in the provided guide and performed a quick restart of my computer. Initially, it seemed like the issue was resolved. Unfortunately, the problem resurfaced after approximately an hour of gaming. Consequently, I have submitted a new ticket, hoping for additional insights beyond my initial inquiry related to the same issue. Your further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Edited by MetadataCommander
  • Like 1