Corsair Community

Port 1 and 2 overcurrent state After update

2 hours ago, AndersaurusR3X said:

Well, well well... Ladies and gentlemen. 

I think we have a winner here! After the update to the new firmware the problem seems to be fixed. I'm still a bit sceptical, but so far it seems alright. 

I will continue my testing and get back to you. 

Good news everyone! After testing with various scenarios i can confirm that the problem has indeed been fixed. 

• Like 1

No I'm in the reluctant position of taking a chance on another firmware update; I haven't had the issue in over a month. Do I chance it and update? 

Regardless, Corsair handled this so improperly that I don't know if I'll ever trust them again and absolutely won't be buying more corsair products in the future, nothing more advanced than a cooling fan, anyway. This was the crappiest runaround I've seen in a long, long time. 

20 minutes ago, ColeB said:

No I'm in the reluctant position of taking a chance on another firmware update; I haven't had the issue in over a month. Do I chance it and update? 

Regardless, Corsair handled this so improperly that I don't know if I'll ever trust them again and absolutely won't be buying more corsair products in the future, nothing more advanced than a cooling fan, anyway. This was the crappiest runaround I've seen in a long, long time. 

I agree, if yours is working then leave it be.  I had to update mine since I was still having the issue.

6 hours ago, ColeB said:

If you're not getting the error i wouldn't risk it. 

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. 😀

I'll be. I think it's fixed!

May I have a free mouse pad at least for being a BETA tester 😃

Seriously I think it's fixed! 

On 4/23/2024 at 9:51 AM, Neozen666 said:

after reinstalling icue fingers crossed its all fixed now

I had to do a clean uninstall and reinstall on everything 

• 2 weeks later...