Corsair Community

When i try to install icue updates it keeps saying 'please select an empty folder' each time I try to update and I can't delete old folders so each update its just taking up more and more space.space.png.bc9db5a9f9c1e3d4be4c0e2747281fe8.png

I don't know why it keeps doing that but I can't figure out why it doesn't just overwrite files? I am uninstalling this until it fixes!!!

I've seen this one too.  You're probably going to have to clean install CUE 5 with the registry clean up.  See the directions below.  They still apply for CUE 5.  Also, make sure you export any valuable profiles before doing this so they can be imported back later. 

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

You can try a shortcut for export/import by going to the C:User/(name)/App Data/Roaming and copy and paste the Corsair folder to the desktop.  That's all your profiles and settings.  After you get CUE 5 installed and before launching the app, drop the Corsair folder back into App data.  That should pick up exactly where you left off.  

Boot into Safe Mode and delete those folders.