Corsair Community

Corsair ICUE, Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB PRO & Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB LED Pro

Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir für meinen PC eine H115i Elite Capellix auf Amazon gekauft, dazu 2x 140mm SPs auf Amazon und 3x 120mm SPs auf Ebay.

Bei der H115i war das Commander Core mit dabei woran die Fans der Wakü Direkt angeschlossen sind ( RGB und ansteuerung ) und auch die 2 140mm SP.
die 3  120mm SPs sind an der Lightning Node angeschlossen. 

Alles was an der Commandernode an RGB raus geht stockt immer wie ein schlechtes Gif und startet dann die beleuchtung von neu. 

und die 3 120iger leuchten garnicht. oder nur in einem ganz schwachen blau. werden aber auch nicht als Lüfter erkannt.

wenn ich das Commander Node resette stürzt der PC ab und bei der Lightning node Passiert nichts.. 

Vllt kann mir hier ja jemand helfen

You need to be really careful with model numbers on the fans. 

SP-RGB - A 2016 era RGB fan with 4 LEDs in the center hub. It was the first Corsair 5v RGB fan and different from everything that came after. It is not compatible with any other product, will not work on the Commander Core, and definitely cannot be combined with different fans. 

SP-Pro - A later version of the fan with 8 center LEDs. This one will work with other fans types but it’s a DC 3 pin motor so it will not be controllable for speed on the Commander Core. 

SP-Elite - A revised PWM version of the fan above. This was made to be used with the Commander Core. 

Are you sure about the fan model?

1 hour ago, c-attack said:

SP-RGB - A 2016 era RGB fan with 4 LEDs in the center hub. It was the first Corsair 5v RGB fan and different from everything that came after. It is not compatible with any other product, will not work on the Commander Core, and definitely cannot be combined with different fans. 

SP-Pro - A later version of the fan with 8 center LEDs. This one will work with other fans types but it’s a DC 3 pin motor so it will not be controllable for speed on the Commander Core. 

SP-Elite - A revised PWM version of the fan above. This was made to be used with the Commander Core. 

Hey they have a 3 Pin Power and 4 Pin LED like the others to. 

1 hour ago, c-attack said:

https://tinyurl.com/yck5ts2d
i Bought this one on Ebay. / https://www.ebay.de/itm/115825872926 /

But i send them back and buy some new. i think. 

Edited by xDScSimon

The eBay one is the SP-RGB 2016.  It will never work with any of the other fans and will need to be on it's own RGB controller (Lighting Node Core, Lighting Node Pro, Commander Pro).  I will not work for speed or RGB on the Commander Core or Commander XT.  If you can send that one back, you probably should.

The Amazon one is the SP-Pro.  This should work for RGB and it's a "8 LED fan series" just like the ML-Elite, SP-Elite, and AF-Elite.  The Commander Core should auto detect this, but if you use it on the Lighting Node Core, make sure you do the lighting set-up as "8 LED fan series" and NOT SP-RGB.  That is the 2016 fan only.  I'm not sure if the German localization is different on the names, but it should be close.  

So the SP-Pro will work for lighting, but it is a 3 pin DC motor so it won't be controllable on the Commander Core.  For lighting, it will look like the other 8 LED fans but I don't know if having to use the motherboard fan headers for speed control ruins it for you.  Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with using these.  

This is the SP-Elite that replaced both of those fans.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Corsair-SP120-Elite-Performance-Single/dp/B08XJT8T3K/ref=sr_1_3?crid=CQE1WFQAM9T3&keywords=corsair%2Bsp120%2Belite&qid=1688738333&sprefix=corsair%2Bsp120%2Beli%2Caps%2C276&sr=8-3

But you also can use ML-Elite (like on the radiator) or AF-Elite.  These fans were designed to be interchangeable for RGB lighting and you can mix and match all you want.  

If any of those SP-RGB are connected to the Commander Core, it may cause the lighting to behave erratically.  Those fans are cause physical problems for anything else on the circuit.

2 hours ago, xDScSimon said:

und die 3 120iger leuchten garnicht. oder nur in einem ganz schwachen blau. werden aber auch nicht als Lüfter erkannt.

Since the pump lighting also goes through the Commander Core, it may be affected by having the incompatible fans on the same circuit.  

I don’t understand the issue you’re describing for the pump LEDs. 

The Pump RGBs ( Pic 1 ) are the only RGBs on my Commander Core. 
There are the rainboweffects like a bad gif shows in the Imgurlink.
Starts everytime new.

If i  link the RGB fans there have the same problem. ( https://imgur.com/a/Xpq6rT6 )

The other RGBs are activ on my Lightning Node.  There are no problems ( https://imgur.com/a/0kFvP4X )

Frontfans on Lightning Node and pump and AiO fans on Commander Core