Corsair Community

iCUE v5.3.102 Release Notes

Technobeard

• Administrators
Software Enhancements
  • A new version of the iCUE plugin is now available in the Stream Deck store. The iCUE plugin now features CORSAIR audio features such as EQ change, microphone on/off toggle, surround sound toggle, battery widgets for wireless devices, and more!
  • Lenovo iCUE laptops now have Murals support
  • We have resolved an issue that caused some devices to no longer be detected after updating to Windows® 11 version 22H2
  • Murals Audio Lighting Effect will no longer cause iCUE to crash when the system is awakened from Sleep/Hibernate

View full version

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having issue with my mac not detecting the devices after i updated to the newer version, in the software update it shows my keyboard and mouse and void headset, but the only thing showing in the main screen is the headset, not detecting the keyboard and mouse. I removed them and reinstalled it but still not working. 

Any news for K100 keyboard users? :-(

Baio

Fixed murals position for ultrawide, thank you

5 hours ago, Baio said:

Any news for K100 keyboard users? 😞

Baio

What news? The one issue where RGB lights go out has been fixed several versions ago. Haven't had any issues with my K100 since then. 

Edited by kevjtro
changed RBG to RGB

14 hours ago, kevjtro said:

What news? The one issue where RGB lights go out has been fixed several versions ago. Haven't had any issues with my K100 since then. 

I was referring to the connect/disconnect issue.

I have no problem at the moment but I'm still on firmware v1.11.34 and haven't updated to latest v1.14.58 because I read for many users it worsen the problem.

Baio

Still no ability to remap the profile switch button on scimitar. This was available in version 4 and below.

Edited by Breadwinka
  • Sad 1

as usual, so far so good here.👍

Hardware and memory not detected by this version. Rendering all my screens unusable. and i get really mad if i have to rebuild my dashboartds again in my Nexus and Cappilex LCD.

Finally with this version ICUE stopped crashing.  ASUS Armory Crate and ICUE are the worst combo ever.  A new Bios for my Z790 Maximus Extreme came out, a bunch of the drivers and ICUE all came out around the same time.  Installed everything.  No more ICUE crashes.  Of course the next update of any of these could start the process again but for now my lights stay in profile and don't refert to HW lighting every 10 minutes because of a crash.  Thanks.

Wish I could get the newest update. The previous one borked my Virtuoso headset being detected; along with my RAM, keyboard, commander pro and all my sensors attached to the commander.

Having major issue with my AIO H115I Elite Capellix continually disconnecting and reconnecting. This did not happen until I was forced to download and install this horrible ver. I am getting sick and tired of this

I also have some issues with the v5 update:
It doesnt identify my Wireless HS80 just the Usb stick. Therefore i can not change any settings neither can I get into the equalizer (makes sense if the device isnt listed at all ._.)
Soo.. I guess I am gonna stick to the previous version untill that issue doesnt appear anymore 🙂

The only thing thats a little bit annoying is, that this is not the first time I am getting recommendet to update to ICUEv5... but at least I can choose to run the older version(s) so that the new errors dont happen.

• 3 weeks later...