Corsair Community

Need help with my H100i Platinum

Need help figuring out whats wrong with my AIO, it does apear in the ICUE home so i try to change color but it doesnt show up the new color, i thought it was a ICUE issue so i repaired it, didnt work, uninstalled it, didnt work so i dont know what else to do

Can you show us the Lighting Effects screen in CUE for the H100i Platinum?

6 hours ago, c-attack said:

Can you show us the Lighting Effects screen in CUE for the H100i Platinum?

yep

IMG_20230505_171711.jpg

IMG_20230505_171910.jpg

7.7°C coolant temp looks very dodgy..

1) You have murals engaged.  That liquid effect is going to be a rapid fire set of lighting changes.  Not a good thing to use when troubleshooting.  Try a static color or better yet turn murals off and use the H100i Platinum Lighting Effects.  That is under the pump picture. That's also the screen we need to see.  Make sure you are in Lighting Effects and not Hardware Lighting.

2) As mentioned above, the 7C coolant temp is not accurate.  While that could be a malfunctioning temperature sensor, more often it is the result of a software conflict.  Are you running AIDA64, HWiNFO, or any other monitoring program that is trying to read the AIO liquid temp?  

19 hours ago, c-attack said:

1) You have murals engaged.  That liquid effect is going to be a rapid fire set of lighting changes.  Not a good thing to use when troubleshooting.  Try a static color or better yet turn murals off and use the H100i Platinum Lighting Effects.  That is under the pump picture. That's also the screen we need to see.  Make sure you are in Lighting Effects and not Hardware Lighting.

2) As mentioned above, the 7C coolant temp is not accurate.  While that could be a malfunctioning temperature sensor, more often it is the result of a software conflict.  Are you running AIDA64, HWiNFO, or any other monitoring program that is trying to read the AIO liquid temp?  

i use HW Monitor, thats the only other thing i use 

In HWinfo, disable monitoring for the Platinum by right clicking on that section. You’ll need to restart the various CUE services after that, but restarting the PC is easier. 

3 hours ago, c-attack said:

In HWinfo, disable monitoring for the Platinum by right clicking on that section. You’ll need to restart the various CUE services after that, but restarting the PC is easier. 

i thnk its fixed, i removed HWmonitor becouse i wont use it anymore and now the coolant is now to a more acceptable temperature 

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-06 210942.png

OK, that's one part down.  I don't suppose this did anything for the lighting control?

17 hours ago, c-attack said:

OK, that's one part down.  I don't suppose this did anything for the lighting control?

well it did only once, i started it and it worked i turned it on today and it just putted the default rainbow rgb