Corsair Community

A Great Day for DIY – Introducing a Multitude of New Components

Corsair Albert

• Corsair Employee

Hey everyone,

It's DIY Day here at CORSAIR! We're absolutely excited to introduce a bunch of new components for your (future or present) PC!

image.thumb.png.45d657cdd16a355c6200985f1340cf41.png

4000D & 5000D RGB AIRFLOW

Carrying on the legacy of our popular 4000 Series and 5000 Series cases, the new entries maintain a familiar look with some upgrades!

• With the ability of mounting two 120mm on the PSU shroud for direct airflow to your GPU, these cases are capable of fitting up to EIGHT 120mm fans (4000D) or TWELVE 120mm fans (5000D)
  • Equipped with our new AF120 RGB ELITE fans (details further below), Lighting Node PRO, RGB fan hub, and PWM repeater (5000D).
  • Available in a stunning all-white finish to ensure your PC stands out as a masterpiece!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

H150i_ELITE_CAPELLIX_XT_WHITE_RENDER_01-side.thumb.png.1270d3cfa84ca0265f5d19737e7282da.png

ELITE CAPELLIX XT & ELITE LCD XT Coolers

• Experience the combination of top-tier cooling performance and beautiful aesthetics with our brilliant IPS LCD display (600cd/m² backlight, 24-bit true color depth) or ultra-bright CAPELLIX LEDs.
  • Equipped with our new AF RGB ELITE fans and iCUE COMMANDER CORE - you'll be able to easily harness extreme CPU cooling performance,  choose between different cooling presets, or create custom fan curves via our iCUE software.
  • Simplifying the installation process and ensuring equal paste distribution, these coolers have pre-applied thermal paste. Not just your ordinary thermal paste, either, but rather our premium XTM70 thermal paste!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

H60x_RGB_ELITE_13.thumb.png.9a053403fa6d50cb5219c68ba9f3089e.png

H60x & H100x RGB ELITE Coolers

• With easy installation and simple lighting control, the H60x RGB ELITE coolers suit any friends and family that are new to PC building!
  • Equipped with our SP120 RGB ELITE AirGuide fan for powerful cooling performance, whilst bearing 8 RGB LEDs each.
  • Sporting a contemporary pump head design with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs, you'll be able to have fluid lighting animations and colors.

AF120_RGB_ELITE_WHITE_RENDER_01-side.thumb.png.e204458007fbd3be26908fd886369d6b.png

AF RGB ELITE Fans

• Equipped with CORSAIR AirGuide technology and capablity of 65.57 CFM (120mm) / 89.0 CFM (140mm) airflow, the AF RGB ELITEs are absolute beasts with the proper airflow channeling to keep your system cool.
  • Zero RPM fan mode is supported to completely eliminate fan noise during low-load tasks such as browsing and basic application work.
  • With 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan, you'll be able to enjoy vibrant color and lighting.

woodenpanels.thumb.png.5dcbc2db19f6b1ee101846a7e22b9b45.png

4000/5000 Series Wooden Panels

• Make your PC a reflection of your personality with stylish front and roof wood case panels, so your gaming PC looks as refined on the outside as it is beastly on the inside. 
  • Match the aesthetic of your room with your choice of Sapele or Teak veneer, or Bamboo.
  • Rigorously tested to ensure the same strong airflow performance as the AIRFLOW variants of the 4000/5000 Series cases.

If you guys have any questions or thoughts - let us know below! Always happy to hear them!

The Capellix XT page lists AM5 compatibility in the presentation, but not in the specs page. There will be questions 🙂

• Thanks 1

• Corsair Employee
17 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

The Capellix XT page lists AM5 compatibility in the presentation, but not in the specs page. There will be questions 🙂

Sharp eye as always, LeDoyen! Thanks for pointing this out. I've passed the word. Thankfully, our AM4 mounting hardware is also compatible with AM5!

17 hours ago, johnrr68 said:

Is the H150i Cappelix Elite in stock now?

This depends on your region. You may check via this link and verify the correct region is selected at the very bottom of the page.

Does the ELITE LCD XT fix the screen issues from the original?

Edited by GTXJackBauer

On 2/4/2023 at 11:36 AM, GTXJackBauer said:

The screen issues were purely software related and was fixed months ago. I have no issues at all currently.

Side Note - What is the difference between the older model and the newer XT? Is it just the fans and thermal paste?

• Corsair Employee
On 2/3/2023 at 10:06 PM, GTXJackBauer said:

As SpyVision mentioned, we've addressed the LCD's issues to the best of our knowledge. If anyone still encounters an issue, we will provide a replacement accordingly.

On 2/4/2023 at 9:13 AM, HereticIcue said:

How will the extra 2 fans fit in the cases looking at the picture the PSU shroud looks exactly the same?

Hope this image suffices as explanation!

image.thumb.png.4f2cbb917ef3c8848a8c8b1bd952216f.png

On 2/5/2023 at 3:32 AM, LarxRss02 said:

is the 4000/5000 series wood panel is compatible with 4000x icue rgb case? one more when will the model be available in Italy?

Yes, the 4000 Series wood panels is compatible with the iCUE 4000X RGB. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA for Italy - sorry!

20 hours ago, SpyVision said:

The screen issues were purely software related and was fixed months ago. I have no issues at all currently.

Side Note - What is the difference between the older model and the newer XT? Is it just the fans and thermal paste?

The new XT coolers have AF RGB ELITE fans (vs. ML RGB fans), pre-installed XTM70 (higher performance thermal paste), and an updated cap design (ELITE CAPELLIX XT).

19 hours ago, cpurpe91 said:

Do we have a release date for the wood panels?

Availability varies by region. Based on what I'm seeing for the US, the 4000 Series panels ship in 7-8 weeks while the 5000 Series panels ship in ~1 week.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 8:18 PM, SpyVision said:

I was under the impression that there was a connection issue and folks claimed to be losing connections with their coolers.  So the 'red triangle' is gone and was a software issue all along?  Some folks claimed to have done the update with the issues to eventually arise again not long after.

Also, someone performed a small mod by removing some plastic piece off the housing for better sitting with the connectors and claim that fixed their issues.

On 2/6/2023 at 4:55 PM, Corsair Albert said:

As SpyVision mentioned, we've addressed the LCD's issues to the best of our knowledge. If anyone still encounters an issue, we will provide a replacement accordingly.

The new XT coolers have AF RGB ELITE fans (vs. ML RGB fans), pre-installed XTM70 (higher performance thermal paste), and an updated cap design (ELITE CAPELLIX XT).

Can you please elaborate what the updated cap design is and what was the reason for it? 

Thanks

@Corsair Albert can you tell me what is the difference from my Corsair H150i Elite LCD and "the new"  Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT please?

@Corsair Albert another question please,
I can't see the preorder for the 4000 Series Wooden PC Case Panel - Teak available in Italy,
can I preorder it from Italy?

• Corsair Employee
On 2/9/2023 at 10:53 AM, GTXJackBauer said:

I was under the impression that there was a connection issue and folks claimed to be losing connections with their coolers.  So the 'red triangle' is gone and was a software issue all along?  Some folks claimed to have done the update with the issues to eventually arise again not long after.

Also, someone performed a small mod by removing some plastic piece off the housing for better sitting with the connectors and claim that fixed their issues.

Can you please elaborate what the updated cap design is and what was the reason for it? 

Thanks

Sorry - the originally mentioned "screen issues" was relatively broad. If we narrow it down to the red triangle, it was likely a hardware issue. We were able to identify the primary cause of the issue and remedied it a while ago on the ELITE LCD units. ELITE LCD XT has the same, if not more measures to prevent its predecessor's issues.

ELITE CAPELLIX vs ELITE CAPELLIX XT pump cap designs:

-base-icue-elite-cooler-config-Gallery-H150i-ELITE-CAPELLIX-17.png_1200Wx1200H

-base-elite-capellix-xt-cooler-config-Gallery-H150i-ELITE-CAPELLIX-XT-18.png_1200Wx1200H

The updated pump cap design on the ELITE CAPELLIX XT is purely aesthetic.

4 hours ago, sblantipodi said:

@Corsair Albert can you tell me what is the difference from my Corsair H150i Elite LCD and "the new"  Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT please?

ELITE LCD XT has AF RGB ELITE fans (vs. ML RGB ELITE on ELITE LCD) and pre-installed high-performance XTM70 thermal paste.

4 hours ago, sblantipodi said:

@Corsair Albert another question please,
I can't see the preorder for the 4000 Series Wooden PC Case Panel - Teak available in Italy,
can I preorder it from Italy?

It looks like it should be available for preorder here.

image.thumb.png.91d902dca1c18940ecc608ff0251bdca.png

• Thanks 1

thanks for the answer @Corsair Albert I have some other questions if possible.

if you look at the top cover for the 4000D it looks like this:
-CC-8900446-Gallery-CC-8900446-11443.png_1200Wx1200H

but the wooden one looks like this:

-base-4000-series-wooden-panel-Gallery-4000D-Wooden-Panels-Teak-02.png_1200Wx1200H

as you can see the holes in the wooden cover is much bigger, I would not call it a dust filter,
how can we filter the dust on the top of the case if we put the wooden top cover?

thanks

On 2/15/2023 at 11:34 AM, Corsair Albert said:

Sorry - the originally mentioned "screen issues" was relatively broad. If we narrow it down to the red triangle, it was likely a hardware issue. We were able to identify the primary cause of the issue and remedied it a while ago on the ELITE LCD units. ELITE LCD XT has the same, if not more measures to prevent its predecessor's issues.

ELITE CAPELLIX vs ELITE CAPELLIX XT pump cap designs:

The updated pump cap design on the ELITE CAPELLIX XT is purely aesthetic.

ELITE LCD XT has AF RGB ELITE fans (vs. ML RGB ELITE on ELITE LCD) and pre-installed high-performance XTM70 thermal paste.

Thanks for the response.  

Yes, I was referring to the LCD screen issues in both of my posts.  My apologies for any confusions as I wasn't allowed to reedit my post after some time.

If the New LCD design is the same as the previous one, unfortunately I'm going to hold off but I do like Corsair's ecosystem and have been around a long time and still currently use some their products.  I just worry about purchasing a product that could send me back to the days I felt I was a paying beta tester from the original Corsair Link and many of their different designs thereafter that wouldn't stick.

Either way, I'll keep a watchful eye out and see maybe a year from now how it has performed and read a bunch of reviews.  

Thanks

• Like 1

I've read that the glass panel in the black version was updated as well? Something about the tint that the 5000D has. Is this true? And if yes, will there be an option to buy only the Glass Panel and place it on the old 5000D Airflow?

Thanks in advance.

• Corsair Employee
On 2/15/2023 at 10:05 AM, sblantipodi said:

thanks for the answer @Corsair Albert I have some other questions if possible.

if you look at the top cover for the 4000D it looks like this:
-CC-8900446-Gallery-CC-8900446-11443.png_1200Wx1200H

but the wooden one looks like this:

-base-4000-series-wooden-panel-Gallery-4000D-Wooden-Panels-Teak-02.png_1200Wx1200H

as you can see the holes in the wooden cover is much bigger, I would not call it a dust filter,
how can we filter the dust on the top of the case if we put the wooden top cover?

thanks

These are wooden panels, and not to be mistaken as filters. You will still be able to have a front dust filter with the front panel installed.

On 2/18/2023 at 7:38 AM, Gewinn said:

I've read that the glass panel in the black version was updated as well? Something about the tint that the 5000D has. Is this true? And if yes, will there be an option to buy only the Glass Panel and place it on the old 5000D Airflow?

Thanks in advance.

Yep! The tempered glass side panels have less tint on the new black 4000D/5000D cases. I would imagine the side panels will be available as a spare part eventually, but I am unable to determine when.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My preorder has been cancelled due to quality issues... I think that Corsair stopped the production of the wooden covers for some months...

• 1 month later...

Hi,

@Corsair Albert Got a Black 5000x RGB case, do you have any pictures of the Teak front wooden panels with the RGB fans running in the background please. 

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i would love to see some future cases with dual color option, like Black & White style 

as DİY i work on my 4000d with Outside being black and inside being White, which made parts like motherboard and gpu stand out more

Maybe this idea would be a good reference , Hope Corsair team may see it 🙂

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-12 at 12.13.29 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-12 at 12.13.29 AM (1).jpeg