Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB DDR5 not detected in iCue

iCue is not detecting the ram to control the lighting, and AMD boards don't seem to have the SPD write function in the BIOS to enable like you can on z690. Any ideas what could be causing the problem?

Ryzen 9 7950x, 4x16gb 5600mhz vengeance DDR5 , on Asus X670E-A Strix wifi motherboard, Windows 11, iCue version 4.28.177,

Yep here same too! 

i have tried older versions of icue, the legacy version, uninstalled Asus armoury crate to see if that was causing a conflict, updated the bios to the general release, still nothing. i am gonna assume, corsair will need to update icue to support EXPO RAM. i have also been into bios and put RAM OC to Auto and tried it on EXPO I and EPOX II

Ryzen 7700x, 2 x 16GB 6000mhz Corsair Vengance RGB DDR5, Asus X670e Hero, windows 11, icue version 4.28.177 

• Like 1

Me too. I have 2x16GB 5600MHz Vengeance DDR5 RGB on a Gigabyte Z690 AORUS MASTER motherboard and the RAM just doesn't show up. Only the Corsair H150i AIO and case fans appear.

The Gigabyte Z690 AORUS MASTER doesn't have an SPD WRITE enable BIOS setting.

checked through my bios to find an SPD option, not one there either, i think it either isn't a thing on the X670 chipset or is disabled/enabled by default the fact its across Asus and Gigabyte, assumption is that its icue that's causing the issue rather than the BIOS itself, i have found an old version of icue (4.24.193) in my archive. this still didnt show it up either

Same here.... Corsair Vengeance DDR5 is not being detected on AM5 motherboard in Icue...and my Corsair Mag lev fans RGB also developed a flicker in the lighting only when Icue is running. Also noticing Icue takes forever to start up and locks up the PC untell its fully loaded!

Icue needs some serious work before its ready for AM5 and Im sure my Asus MB needs a bios update as well.

Wonder how many months it will take before its fixed....

• Like 1

Same on my System. Asus Prime Z690-A with 32GB Vengeance RGB DDR5 5600 Mhz. Bios "SPD Write Disable" is on "false". No Ram shown in Icue. I become a message on startup by Windows "Corsair RAM detected", go to Asus Armoury Crate. But the ram dowsn´t shown.

Anyone another idea?

Considering swapping for another RAM brand to see if this is an across the board issue, or if it only applies to corsair and Icue. Early adopter tax is high this year I guess, Corsair should’ve had this figured out long before these products were released to the public. 

On 10/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, GenCrusher said:

Yeah just tried the new Icue release and My DDR5 Vengeance is still not being detected.

Sad face...

Yes, me too. I was really hoping it was going to be the solution ☹️ but nope, DDR5 Vengeance RGB DRAM not detected although (as it did in the old version) the Dashboard  displays the RAM's timing stats.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:09 PM, TylerJM1113 said:

Considering swapping for another RAM brand to see if this is an across the board issue, or if it only applies to corsair and Icue. Early adopter tax is high this year I guess, Corsair should’ve had this figured out long before these products were released to the public. 

This issue exists with GSkill Trident Z/ZNeo as well. no RGB software will detect it (tried Armory Crate, RGB Fusion and Polychrome, also GSkills own software, no luck.

I had this Issue as well .. on my AsRock x670E motherboard, and two of my friends PC's.

My Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000 memory was not showing/ detected in iCue version 4.29.203.

I fixed the issue by uninstalling iCue and installing the latest version of iCue then shutting down my PC and re-seating the memory. in slots A2 & B2 or 2 and 4 after the latest version of iCue was installed.

I hope this helps some!

Same RGB problems. Stuck on Rainbow and not showing in iCue or Armoury Crate. Tried resetting lighting service and other fixes. Memory is not the ones pictured. Please help hahahah

ASUS TUF Gaming X670E PLUS WIFI

RYZEN 7900X

Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB X 4 CMH32GX5M2B5600C36W 2235

All BIOS and software is up to date. (10/15/2022)

6 hours ago, rabid_ferret420 said:

Same RGB problems. Stuck on Rainbow and not showing in iCue or Armoury Crate. Tried resetting lighting service and other fixes. Memory is not the ones pictured. Please help hahahah

ASUS TUF Gaming X670E PLUS WIFI

RYZEN 7900X

Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB X 4 CMH32GX5M2B5600C36W

All BIOS and software is up to date. (10/15/2022)

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3893.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3900.JPG

IMG_E3898.JPG

IMG_E3899.JPG

You have the same leading batch numbers as my DDR5 which also has the problem. I think this YYWW 223512xxxxx batch has the same issue Corsair has identified in other manufacturing batches and should be replaced.

• Like 1