Corsair Community

Launching the CORSAIR VOYAGER a1600 Gaming Laptop AMD Advantage™ Edition

• Corsair Employee

image.thumb.png.c52514452773aca7b3031466004c8ba5.png

Hey everyone,

It's finally time - our very first laptop is here and ready to empower your wins on the road! We closely collaborated with AMD 🟥 and went all-out on creating this fully-loaded, portable gaming system. Here are a few quick highlights:

• Designed not just for avid gamers, but also for content creators and full-time streamers with its extensive features of software and technology - including ten easy-access Stream Deck shortcut buttons, a 1080p FHD webcam, and directional microphone array with ambient noise cancellation. 🎥
  • Harnessing the power of the AMD Advantage - 8-cores/16-thread CPU processing and RX6800M, the VOYAGER a1600 is an absolute portable powerhouse that'll get the job reliably done, thanks to the VOYAGER's meticulous vapor chamber cooling design. ❄️
  • Weighing just 2.4kg/5.3lbs at 19.8mm thin, carrying the VOYAGER is much easier than some teammates. 🤗

To learn more about the CORSAIR VOYAGER a1600, please click HERE. Let us know what you guys think or if you have any questions! We'd love to hear feedback.

a1600.gif.dc09e573f9317db98ebed8ecfb28593f.gif

• Corsair Employee
5 hours ago, Krondor said:
The only question I have left is: when can it be purchased in Europe and in which countries?

Currently, European countries to receive the VOYAGER are UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. We would love to expand the list, but that is currently TBD. I would check with your local retailers about potential availability!

1 hour ago, Corsair Albert said:

Currently, European countries to receive the VOYAGER are UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. We would love to expand the list, but that is currently TBD. I would check with your local retailers about potential availability!

Ye that's the problem I am from Switzerland and I can't see it listed here anywhere sadly..

• 1 month later...

is there maybe news concerning more country to be added to the list? I would love to see it here in Switzerland with the swiss keyboard layout also, or there is no plan to add more supported countries? I consider it a mistake in my eyes not support more european countries, considered this is your first laptop and its really a good one, to conquer the market share you should try to get it widely spreaded and not limited as it is or it will be hard to catch up with competition that already does that since long time

• Corsair Employee
On 10/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, Krondor said:

is there maybe news concerning more country to be added to the list? I would love to see it here in Switzerland with the swiss keyboard layout also, or there is no plan to add more supported countries? I consider it a mistake in my eyes not support more european countries, considered this is your first laptop and its really a good one, to conquer the market share you should try to get it widely spreaded and not limited as it is or it will be hard to catch up with competition that already does that since long time

At the moment, the VOYAGER a1600 is only offered with US/UK keyboard layouts. We'd love to expand the VOYAGER a1600's horizons by offering it in more countries/regions - though this depends on the market. If there is retailer interest in your country, that would especially be considered.