Corsair Community

H100i elite icue cooler

i have the h100i elite capellix cooler first time i got it worked fine then installed one more ssd card and for some reason it wouldn't turn on took it to several places to see if they could figure out what's wrong had to return it get a new one but with this new one. i am having a different problem pumps work, but the rgb on the pump head don't work if unplug the pump cord from the command block and plug it back in, it will flash a color and turn black. 

1 hour ago, zacheryletz said:

if unplug the pump cord from the command block and plug it back in, it will flash a color and turn black.

Don’t do this. That wide cable on the side is power, RGB, and data for the pump. Plugging it in to a live Commander Core may damage it. 

RGB effects are set and controlled through the iCUE software. Have you installed this yet?  Go the picture of the AIO pump in CUE. This is the control center for the pump and all fans connected to the Commander Core. The “lighting effects” tab is the control area for software lighting displayed when CUE is running. Hardware Lighting is the setting for when CUE is not running. 

I have already tried the cue and unfortunately nothing comes up for the system, and we’ll when I installed it and I plugged the cord in before  the command core was set up all the way in the pc 

Edited by zacheryletz