Corsair Community

iCUE v4.23.137 Release Notes

Corsair Nick

i guess i am lucky to have found and stay with the last known good version being 4.18.

With only a hx1000i, m65 ultra, k100 and void elite the 4.18 version works flawless, i tried newer versions and they all create bugs with one of those devices.

So for me 4.18 is still the last bug free iCue. I would suggest to stick with that version unless you need support for something newer that 4.18 does not support.

23.137 crashes during boot for me as well, it can only be started manually after boot. I reverted to 22.203.

H170i Elite LCD, Commander Core XT, Platinum RGB Ram and AX1200i PSU, all devices have the latest firmware (incl 7.7 on the LCD).

Can it be, does the order I give the devices in the iCUE Dashboard finally stick after a restart?!

16 hours ago, ArgonV said:

Can it be, does the order I give the devices in the iCUE Dashboard finally stick after a restart?!

I think you are right.

On 5/2/2022 at 2:14 PM, zexcrazy said:

After this update on M65 RGB PRO front lighting zone is stuck to blue. I cant even turn it off. Logo is working fine. Tried reinstaling bit issue remains. Tried previous version and its working fine.

I'm having the same issue. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I thought my mouse was broken. So it's probably a software bug then. 

• Corsair Employee
On 4/28/2022 at 9:48 AM, logue1993 said:

Came here precisely to check this...

So, great, Corsair products not working with themselves. It's been two versions. You've bricked it. Unbrick it.

Pretty, please?

The updated Stream Deck plugin should be available through the Stream Deck Store in the app.  Please make sure to update it and have iCUE 4.23.137 or newer installed.

@Corsair Nick

Opps, forgot to submit! Still experience crashing on Startup with the latest version of v4.23.137. I had to downgrade to v4.22.203. My specs should be under my profile along with all corsair products listed.

I'm using a Corsair LCD Upgrade along with the Corsair h150i Elite Capellix

Edited by SpabalinasDesign

• Corsair Employee

I'm having an issue with this release. Upon Windows 11 start, when iCUE loads in the systray, only some of the RGB settings load for some of the devices. When I mouse over the iCUE icon in the systray the icon disappears. Next I manually click iCUE from the start menu, iCUE loads up and all the devices have loaded with the correct settings and the iCUE icon no longer disappears from the systray. This scenario happens on every reboot. 

Please check your email in regards to your crashing issue you reported with 4.23.xx

• Corsair Employee
2 hours ago, dJones said:

What is the best way to submit my iCUE logs? iCue seems to be crashing on Windows start.

Just submitted a post an hour ago, but wanted to say your not alone. Have the exact same issue also on Windows 11 with latest updates.

I have gone ahead and created a support ticket in order to get some additional information regarding your issue. Please check your email for additional steps.

• Corsair Employee

Just adding, like others, this version of ICUE also crashes for me on startup, sometimes, other times it's fine. But periodically, it restarts the commander core/H150i elite/LCD with USB disconnect/connect sound.

Please check your email in regards to your crashing issue you reported with 4.23.xx

• Corsair Employee
On 4/28/2022 at 3:51 AM, dJones said:

I'm having an issue with this release. Upon Windows 11 start, when iCUE loads in the systray, only some of the RGB settings load for some of the devices. When I mouse over the iCUE icon in the systray the icon disappears. Next I manually click iCUE from the start menu, iCUE loads up and all the devices have loaded with the correct settings and the iCUE icon no longer disappears from the systray. This scenario happens on every reboot. 

The same exact issue here, after Windows 11 startup ICUE crashes and I need to start it manually.

• Corsair Employee

23.137 crashes during boot for me as well, it can only be started manually after boot. I reverted to 22.203.

H170i Elite LCD, Commander Core XT, Platinum RGB Ram and AX1200i PSU, all devices have the latest firmware (incl 7.7 on the LCD).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

We have a new version of iCUE (v4.24.193) that will be available for download shortly.  Please be sure to update through the setting button in your existing app or visit our download page.  Release notes for the new version are available through the link below:

https://forum.corsair.com/release-notes/icue/